LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

The lawyer frowned.

"Well, I have to get you to sign some papers and get a look at your passport and such.  We'll have to make you new documents including a passport putting you in...."

The translator just whispered something to him.

"Stand up, young lady!"

Kenji frowned.  "Please, don't order her like that.  She's my little girl, if we get this through, remember?"

The lawyer sighed and nodded.  "I'm sorry.  She's.... she's pooping her pants, I think."

Kenji helped her stand up so they could all see the mess in her panties causing them to droop a bit so her panties showed under her skirt.

"It's okay, baby," he pulled her over and hugged her.

In the end, they decided there was no way she was mature enough or capable of signing stuff for herself, so Kenji was temporarily allowed to sign things and they sent some stuff off to her home to get her parents' permission to let her stay there with Kenji for a while if she still wanted to complete college in Japan.

"Okay," he told her patting her back as they were about to leave.

"They're going to let you stay, honey."

Little did she know, the lawyer actually made her ten years old, and legally made it so Kenji would be keeping her for ten years, not two....

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were purposely a couple of loopholes left in there so that when she's ready she can go to college and she would not have to do 5th through 12th grade all over again and they kept her old documents to prove her real age and put them in file for safekeeping while giving Kenji copies of them Gabby sat in Daddy's lap with her head over his shoulder and her skirt hiked up showing her messy panties off

(I sort of wanted her to have to at this point. That was the point of making the contract different. )

Kenji nodded at his lawyer as he said he would be in contact with her parents. 

Soon enough, they were back on the way out to the car. 

“That’s the last time you poop your pants on purpose,” he told her. “I didn’t want to tell you to do that but it seemed the lawyer needed to understand how much you needed this baby. “

Of course he wouldn’t be upset if she poops her pants again. He just didn’t want her to realize he liked it because it made her seem like a little kid even more. It would probably be thought of as strange if he was telling her to do that all the time. “

(Oh I was thinking it was so that she would go to elementary and middle school for a couple of years to learn the language then that's it)

She nods as she waddles around with her poopoo panties sagging from her wet skirt for everyone to see how much of a baby she is. She didn't care though she gets to stay here in japan with papa Kenji. That's a win in her books. She thinks so as she is led back to the car

Kenji helped her in her seat in the back, and then buckled her in and closed the door.

"How about we go shopping for something to put you in so you don't go the rest of the afternoon in messy panties, and then we can maybe get some lunch," he said to her.

(For Kenji, the purpose to let her learn Japanese with kids 'her age', but the lawyer thinks things are far worse and that she really needs to grow up again after seeing her poop her panties.  That's why he decided that her guardians in America will have to sign her papers for her instead of herself.  He doesn't see her as eighteen at all after what has happened!  She peed in her pants the first time, and now she pooped her pants.  That's not a kid that knows how to take care of herself.)

(Ok I see by the way how much can she be regressed)

" that sounds great Papa always has the best ideas" she says praising this man she seems to have put all her trust and faith in to to take care of her

(I want to treat her like she's about ten years old, if that's okay... but sometimes, he might baby her a little more when they are at home, and no one else can judge her or him for treating a 'ten year old' like a baby like putting her in a diaper at night, but doing so pretty early on in the evening and leaving her in it since she wets her pants all the time but changing it when she's wet.)

He smiled and started to drive to a discount store with lots of clothes for kids.

"You are a good little girl, aren't you?" he asked her.  "You would never pee or poop your pants on purpose, would you?  But you can't help it when you get scared or nervous, right, baby?  You only did it on purpose that once because you are scared of going back to America and losing your dream, and that's why I let you do it on purpose, right, baby?"

He smiled at her in the mirror.

"You don't meet to pee pee your panties, do you?"

( it makes sense maybe he can treat her a little younger outside and he could just tell people that she's a little slow and still getting used to the new country)

"Nuh uh! Only dirty girls like to poo poo and pee pee on purpose and Gabby no dirty girl Gabby good baby girl!" She exclaims giving the same cutesy determined look she gave in the lawyer's office just without the mix of a poopy face as there's enough poop in her panties as it is it's honestly amazing that they're not leaking even when she's sitting down and they're squishing making the poop squish all over her bottom

Kenji smiled and nodded.

"Poopy is yucky, isn't it, honey?"

He arrived at a store and got out to get her.

When he got her out of the car, he could see her legs were starting to get a bit messy from her panties leaking.

"This is going to be harsh," he told her.  "Just stay by my side and do as I say, and no one will think too much about the mess you made, okay?"

He planned to tell them that she was a special needs child if they asked, and tell them that somehow the program she's in thought exposure to another culture would be good for her even though she's severely emotionally and cognitively behind her other ten year old peers.

"Poopoo yucky ucky" she says in a very cute see fashion once she's taken out of the car she doesn't feel like walking as the poop would move around in her panties even more "papa Gabby want up up" she says reaching up for him jumping up and down being counterproductive as the poop is moving around with each jump

Kenji sighed.

He should take her by the hand because she's going to ruin his suit, but he can't leave her like that.  She most likely feels bad that she pooped her pants and wet them like that!  She needs comforted.

He picked her up and held her, his arm squishing her poop more against her as he carried her.

"Was baby a little bit naughty and poopied her panties at the Lawyer's?" he asked her.  "It's no fun wearing poopy panties, is it, honey?"

He walked her into the store.

They did get a few looks, but no one really bothered them.

He then had her in the panties area for young girls, but they did have some her age because she was on the short side for a woman, and some young teen agers are rather tall.  He was shopping in the junior high school kids section.

"Gabby made poopoo" she nodded her head admitting to him luckily Geordie of the poop is still at the back or at the bottom of her panties so none of it gets on him as they walk through the store he takes her to the junior high school girls section most American girls are the same height as Japanese girls so size isn't much of an issue she looks around and sees some panties with cute cartoon characters on them and she points at "papa! Papa! Papa!" She bounced in his arms happily squishing the poopy around more covering her butt in poopy and she excitedly points to the juvenile looking panties

Kenji walked over where the Disney toon panties are sold.  A lot of kids like Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, and they also like Hello Kitty and other cartoon characters even in JHS.

"How about these?" he held up a pack with different Disney toons on the panties.

She shook her head excitedly she really like cute things and what is cuter than pink cartoon panties she reached out and looked at the pack and it had a bunch of different characters from movies she enjoyed and she hugged the pack close to her before handing it back to Papa

He smiled and handed the package to her.

"They're yours, honey.  You can hold them.  Just pay for them when we get to the front of the store.  I'll give you the money for it then, okay?"

He then looked around for more things to baby his little child with.

As they look around there is a few pairs of frilly socks in different colors. As well as little ribbons and other hair accessories they're going on pretty much a little girl shopping spree and they haven't even gotten to the dresses yet

"Since you are my little girl now," he told her.  "I'm going to put your other things away until some time later, and I want you to wear what I buy for you for now on, okay?"

He put in some frilly socks for her.

"No more... um... adult undies or stuff for a while, okay?"

"Yes papa" she said as she clinged to him and let him shop for her. She didn't care much for "adult" fashion styles anyway. Little kids got to wear all of the cute clothes especially babies girls who get to wear the prettiest little outfits and dresses ever. Not to mention cute bows, hair clips, and even bonetts

Kenji found her way too accomandating and started to doubt that she really was as old as she said she was anyway.  He wondered if her parents had just somehow fudged the documents so they wouldn't have to care for her anymore, or if they had somehow kept her brainwashed or something before sending her off to adulthood.  She was way to willing to be a little kid, even though it meant it was easier for him, he was a little bit worried about her health wise in thinking about herself.

He showed her different things, progressively younger and younger styles just to get an idea of what she really liked, but it only went so far before the outfits wouldn't fit her anymore.

With each outfit Papa showed her she nodded her head for it more and more as the outfits only got cuter the younger and smaller they got sadly she's only so small and she got down to clothes you would see on maybe a large 5 year old before they just wouldn't fit anymore she saw cuter clothes meant for younger kids and she got a cute little pouty face when she saw that they were too small for her with all this going on she has completely forgotten that there is a big mess stuck to her panties which are stuck to her bottom

Kenji had forgotten about it too for the moment because he was too busy looking at things and watching her smile and nod at the things she liked.  He was certain by the time he found the smallest clothes that would still fit her, that something was not right at her previous home.  No eighteen year old would be caught dead in clothes like these.

He smiled and started to pick out reasonable clothes for a ten year old, so she wouldn't quite get all the five year old outfits she liked, but he still got her a couple of them because he wanted to make her happy.

Then, he started to take her to the front of the store to pay for everything.

Kenji let her down and gave her the money to pay for her clothes.

Then they waited in line for a while.

Eventually, they were at the head of the line.  Some people around her started to smell her and give her funny looks.

Then Kenji directed her to pay for her clothes.

"Sorry.  Yeah, she had an accident in her pants," he responded to the cashier when the cashier asked because she couldn't believe a girl that looked like a preteen had pooped herself.  "She had some problems with her body and she's really nervous because this is the first time for her to be in Japan, so she's have even more trouble than usual.  She normally only wets the bed...."

The cashier then gave her a smile and nodded at the little girl.

Of course, she probably didn't know what he told the woman because it was all in Japanese.

He picked her up and took the bags.

"Do you have a washroom where I can try to clean her up?  She's been kind of messy for a while and really needs to get some clean clothes on."

The woman was nice and after making sure there were enough people in the front of the store, she led him back where only Employees are allowed.

"Of course we have regular bathrooms for guests, but you won't be able to get her clean out there.  You can get her better cleaned up in here, and it's a little more private.  Just clean up the mess when you are done."

Kenji nodded and then bent down to Gabby.

"Time to get clean, sweetie," he told her.  "You're getting everyone's attention when you walk around because they notice you've pooped your panties, baby."