LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

" sorry Daddy" she says both because of the milk and because the scare let her bladder loose and she is currently peeing herself right now in his lap she's looking down at the growing wet spot as Daddy feeds her milk she grabs onto his shirt actually enjoying the rocking

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenji sighs as she pees her pants, and then apologizes while she's still doing it.

"It's okay, baby," he said.  "I don't like you wetting your pants on purpose at home, but we'll let it pass this time.  I know you got scared and were choking, so I'm not really sure you did this on purpose anyway, baby."

He rocked her and let her finish peeing her pants while he fed her the rest of her milk, being careful not to let her drink too much so that it would make her choke again.

"I guess you were trying to gulp it down because you knew you had to pee, but the food was spicy and you wanted to cool your mouth first?" he asked her.  "If that's why you ended up wetting, then it really was an accident that a little kid would have, so I can't be mad at you for that, baby."

" yes daddy that's what happened" she says amazed that he figured everything out piece by piece like that. It really goes to show how smart her daddy is luckily her accident wasn't too bad it's soaked her panties front and back but it didn't really make a puddle on the floor so the only thing that really needs to be cleaned up as her

Kenji soon had her finish her milk, and then he carried her to the bathroom to clean her up.

"My little one had a big accident in her big girl panties," he told her.  "She needs to wear a diapee the rest of the night so she doesn't wet her bedding."

He cooed at her as he took off her panties and then put her in the shower area.

He had to take off his clothes too, or they would get wet, so he just left on his underwear when he took her in because a ten year old shouldn't see her daddy's privates, but daddies wore swimming trunks, so as long as he had boxers on, he didn't think it a problem.

He then had her sit on a little bath stool while he got some soap and started to run the shower to wash her off.

"In Japan, we always wash our body outside the tub before we get in the bath," he told her.

He reached over and started the bath while he was still washing her, so it would be full by the time he had her clean.

"The bath is for soaking in and relaxing after we are clean."

He soon enough started to wash her back and her chest....

"You're my good little girl, aren't you?  You are such a good baby girl, but you need help because you're little, don't you?"

"I good little girl!" She says ecstatically at this point after everything that has happened today she doesn't even see anything wrong with Daddy washing her in her chest bottom and Princess parts she already knows at this point he isn't going to do everything naughty to her because he's Daddy and Daddy's don't do that

And she was definitely right about that.  He was very careful to only wash her as necessary.  He didn't do anything unneeded, and spent as little time especially on her princess parts as he could.

Once he had cleaned her up, he stood her up and rubbed her arm.

"You can get in the tub now.  It should be nice and warm!"

She looked at the tub then looked at him and started to make a pouty face. At this point after the events of today she has accepted in her mind that she wants daddy's help with everything. So she reaches her arms in the air wanting Daddy to hoist her in the air and gently sit her in the tub

Kenji smiled at her.

Japanese tubs are more square but deeper than American ones, so while they would not have room to stretch their legs out, there was room enough for both of them to sit in the bath with their legs crossed, and it would come all the way up to near their necks.

He smiled and lifted her up, and then he got in while holding her, and then gently stood her up as he sat down.  Then he started to direct her to sit by pushing at the backs of her legs.

"That's daddy's little princess," he told her.

She giggled and sit down in his lap Crossing her legs she leaned back against him " thank you Daddy for being my daddy instead of kicking me out. It's not even been a day since we met and I feel so close to you. I feel like you're going to protect me and take care of me and always make me happy" she says opening her heart to him as she's made a huge difference from the shy girl he met this morning at the airport

He smiled and rubbed her back.

"Well, I always did want a child," he admitted.  "I didn't think I'd get one so soon though because I don't even have a girlfriend."

He thought for a moment....

"So, you are going to be learning Japanese, aren't you?  I think I'll go with you tomorrow to sign you into class.  Maybe I can get you into the kids' classes if we fudge your age a bit.  They might have records on you, but then again, they might not."

" what they think is strange when I I am all the sudden old enough to go to university in October?" She says curiously. Daddy's idea sounded amazing. She just wanted to make sure nothing conflicted with it. Especially the reason she was able to go to Japan in the first place.

"Well, that could pose a problem, unless we get you enrolled in junior high school instead or something....  But that might be a problem with your scholarship.  How about we put off you going to Japanese school until I talk to my lawyer again.  Maybe he can think of a way around this for us.  there are a lot of things out there that I just don't know much about, but as he is a lawyer, he has to know if something else can be done.

"I trust daddy. He can make anything right" she says putting all her trust into this man she has only known for less than a day but feels like she's known all of her life. She puts her hand up against his and her hand is noticeably smaller which makes her giggle

Kenji smiled when she said that and then started to play with their hands.

"Well, I will do what I can, sweetie.  I want you to be comfortable, and at the very least, you need to understand the culture before you try college anyway because things are confusing enough without you being upset about peeing your pants in classes and stuff on top of it."

" will a lease still be able to take singing lessons here? You remember my dream right Daddy?" She asks with the cutest pleading eyes and her bottom lip poking out she lays her head on his chest and continue looking up at him

"Oh, sure you would!" he said.  "We have a lot of different cultural activities we make our kids do after school.  Some parents have their kids learn abacus, piano, dance, English, and so on.  I'm sure they have a singing course that you can join maybe on Saturdays so I can take you...."

He rocked her.

"As matter of fact, I know for a fact that there is an adult chorus group that practices in town, and since there is one for adults, I am most positive there is one for kids somewhere, honey."

She smiles very happy as she's being rocked with most of her body emerged underwater she lets out a little yawn as it's been a very long day and she probably should get some sleep but she also feels her stomach mess around a bit but doesn't think anything of it for now but later tonight that Curry will be making its way through her hard

Kenji eventually got her out of the tub and he walked carrying her to the bedroom they would have to share.

He got out a diaper for her and put it down.

Then he turned away from her to put on some dry underpants because sitting in the bath with underpants on is a sure way of getting them soaked.  Anyway, once he was dressed into some sweats and a t-shirt, the turned his attention to getting a diaper on her.

"You need a diaper on, honey and a t-shirt to sleep in for the night okay?"

"Yes daddy" the naked girl says that she lays down. She hasn't worn diapers since she was actually a baby but she knows she needs to probably be laying down so Daddy can put one on her. She is just thinking about how much changes going on and even though today was really scary a lot of good came from it and she's now excited for more change and more Daddy

Kenji smiled when she laid down, and he hovered over her to start getting a diaper on her.

He tickled her a bit as he fixed this and that on the diaper including putting powder down for her and making sure the diaper fit her bottom right and didn't have any big holes in the leg room when he taped it on.

"We don't want you leaking all over everything if you wet, do we?" he asked her kissing her forehead.  "Even if daddy thinks you act about ten, you're still going to leak if you wet the bed, baby, unless I make sure the diaper is on right."

"I no want leaks in bed daddy" she says that they're letting out little Giggles here and there and getting super relax when he applies powder to her and rubs it in she holds her hands up when he finishes checking everything

He smiled once he had her in her diaper, and he picked her up, took her to the place he had put her bags, and started to look for a tshirt for her to sleep in.

"Daddy doesn't want leaks either.  If you leak, you won't have a dry place to sleep tomorrow."

He found a pink t-shirt and put it on her.

"Now, I know my little girl is just a little girl, and since she wet herself so many times today, I am sure she's going to wet the bed because only a dirty girl can choose where she wets to the point that she wets her clothes where she wants, but doesn7t wet in her sleep, and I know you aren't a dirty little girl...."

Once again, he was subtly reminding her what he expected of her and wanted her to do without telling her to actually pee herself.  He wanted her to think he really thought she was doing it herself... only.  He hoped it was working.

She shakes her head rapidly and makes the most adorable pouty face ever "Gabby-Chan no dirty girl!" She says then Puffs her cheeks out "I can't help it daddy" she says bouncing on the back of her legs causing her diaper to crinkle