LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4 rp ideas(2 a little dark/sexual)

Daddydrew

Hi,

I have 4 roleplay ideas I would like to try out. We can rp here or even something like kik. I know these ideas may not be for everyone but PM me if you would like to try. Would prefer to be the one diapered but can do the mom/dad role. Would really like to do option 3

1. More of a regular rp. I would like to do one where someone younger diapers someone older. Could be a young college student who diapers/baby's their teacher, some step family member(prefer), or something along those lines.

2. An adult is trying to get into a country but doesn't have the money to do so. They put an ad out for help, a woman has an idea. She will bring her into the country as her baby. And they need to keep the act up...

3. Step mother/dad marries into a family but finds out the son/daughter is still in diapers even though they are old enough to drink. The step parent is very passive and the kid has a bit of an attitude. (I would be the one playing the kid in diapers in this one).

4. Darker and somewhat sexual rp. I am guy someone who has had a strong desired to be babied. You are another man who has desires to nurture someone, can use any kind of plot here. However the one who is the dad slowly but surely starts to feminize themselves. Maybe taking hormones, surgery, or even starts dressing as a women. Their body becomes more like a women and I dry nurse on you a lot...after a lot of time, you are able to produce milk and feed me. This is sexual....

Hello, these sounds very interesting. If possible I could do them with you. Maybe one on here in the other on Kik. I would like to do the second one but since they're your ideas I would be willing to do the third one as well.