LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

marxthebaby

My RP Ideas - 

Scenario 1: My character is a young boy(college-age, maybe) who hasn't gotten a job yet. He applies for a position as a babysitter, only to realize that he's going to be the one getting babysat.

Scenario 2: My character is an adult(in his early 20s) who sucks at his job. One day, he arrives at work late again and has a little accident in the process/on the way to work, so his boss decides to take matters into his/her own hands, and blackmails/forces him to wear diapers(which later progresses to outright babying).

Scenario 3: My character is, once again, an adult(early/mid 20s). He's out of work, and when he tries to go back to his old job/home to work/live, his old boss/husband/whoever refuses to take him back and acts hostile towards him. He tries to take his boss down a peg, only to be pulled over his knee and spanked. He's forced to be the husband/boss's baby boy to get his temper and bad behavior under control.

I'm open to more ideas, just nothing involving sissification/caregiving, nothing gentle. I want to be handled roughly, if possible. I am already doing an RP as someone's caregiver, so I'd much rather prefer to be the one babied this time around. Post here or PM me if you have any ideas, or if you want to start an RP. I'd rather it be advanced, or at least semi-advanced, so please keep that in mind. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to ideas, so in that regard, come up with anything your fantasies can dream up.

Archived