LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

care and love

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diaper_teen66

• Wannatripbaby

Justin "I'm sorry you got hurt so bad." He looks at his sister and squeeze her hand. "Our parents used to tie as to an alter and whip us once a month. Said it purified our blood of sin."

well 90% of my body is coved in scars from blades and barbed wire heck if a neighbor didnt call the cops i probaby would have bleed to dearh a few days ago not to mention how painful it was to move 

Tiffany covers her mouth in shock.

Justin "I'm very sorry that happened to you. But Mommy has taught me that you can't dwell on the past or you'll never live for today. The important thing is that you're safe now."

"Oh by the way I thought you three might be thirsty so I brought you all bottles." She produces 3 bottles and hands one to each of the twins. "And what about you, Amber? Would you like me to feed you your bottle? It's no pressure if you don't, but I'm happy to do it & the twins won't mind."

"Ahh. I'm sorry. It's my natural instinct to baby my children. Here, I'm sure you'd be happy to drink something yourself for a change." She holds out the bottle for you to take.