LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business And Babies (Private With Kaylaindiapers)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James sore bottom reminded him to be docile as his mommy dressed him. As she was snapping the snaps listening to what she was saying he was thinking of everything until he herd her say crib!

"No way I--I can't sleep in a crib." he said stuttering nervously already knowing she would get her way!

James knew he better not say another word as her eyes and the look on her face told him all he needed to know.

"B--but mo--mommy I like sleeping with you!" he stuttered nervously trying not to get in trouble but at the same time trying to voice his displeasure.

"Awwwww mommy likes being near her baby as well. Maybe mommy  will get you an extra crib to set up in mommy's  room" she says with a bright warm smile and gives him a kiss as she stands him up and starts walking to the master bedroom 

"You're going to bed baby it's  7 o'clock  babies need their sleep silly boy and no arguing with  mommy unless someone  wants another  spank spank" she lays him down and tucks him in and closes the blinds and gives him a kiss and puts a pacifier  in his mouth before leaving his room.

"No I don't want a spanking but I'm not tired and I don't want a crib!" he said trying his best to avoid a spanking so he got into bed like she wanted him too. He even accepted the pacifier without much struggle.

He watched as his mommy left the room hoping tomorrow she would wake up and decide he had learned his lesson!

She goes downstairs  thinking about  how this is much easier than expected and that he is finally listening to her "maybe this is what we needed all along.  A change in roles around here. Well granted  nothing is honestly changing except his diapers" she thinks to herself as she pours herself a glass of wine and sits on the couch

James laid there what seemed forever as he could hear the TV. After awhile he decided to get up, he spit his pacifier out and went toddling into the living room.

"I'm not tired." he said as he saw the wine bottle knowing his wife was relaxed.

"That sounds good I'll get me a glass."

Gabby turns to him "little boy what do you think you are doing" she bursts up and marches to him she grabs his wrist and starts popping his hand like you do a toddler but she does it hard enough  to hurt an adult and even pops his thighs as well

"Then you call for mommy but you do not get out of  bed until  mommy gets you. This is why you're getting  a crib. Babies clearly can't be left alone" she says as she continues  spanking  him until his thighs are bright red then drags him back to bed and re tucks him in then goes to make him a bottle

"Ok please mommy I'm sorry I'll be good!" he continued to cry as the spanking really hurt. He wasn't ever worried about the crib anymore he just wanted the spanking to end. The fight was out of him, he didn't protest or anything when he was dragged to bed. He just laid there as she tucked him in.

"Mommy I'm still thirsty." he said softly trying to wipe away the tears.

She leaves and makes a bottle of formula. She comes back and lays his head in her arm qnd puts the bottle to her lips "come on baby time for your nini baba" what he doesn't  know is that she put laxitive and sleeping pills in the powder so he's going to sleeping like a baby. Pun intended.

James watches as she comes back shaking up the bottle, he wasn't totally surprised that she was going to feed him.

"Mommy what is it?" he said nervously.

He did like her laying with him and she was acting so sweet as she teased the nipple against his lips after a little encouraging. He opened and began drinking.

About half way through the bottle his eyes became heavy.

James kept drinking and soon was asleep as he drifted into a deep sleep. During his sleep he was having all kinds of dreams. He never knew about the drugs and what they did to him but he would have a nice surprise for her in the morning a wet and dirty diaper!

Gabriella relaxes for a bit before showering and going to bed herself  she did overnight  shippingbon everything so it should get to them tomorrow afternoon and of course she took the next couple of days to herself as sort of secret  maternity  leave

The drugs kept James asleep totally unaware of his wet and messy diaper the bottle still dangling from his lips, he truly looked like a baby. He continued dreaming but his dreams were now mixed up they started out with adult dreams but at the end of his dream he always ended up in diapers and running back to his wife who was now his mommy!

Gabby slept more relaxed then she has in a long time  she rubs her baby's belly as he made his messy in his sleep and got up early in the morning to smell a really ripe diaper "baaaaaaaaaaaaabyyyyyyy~ time to wake uuuuuuuuuuup~" she says in a sing song voice

James starts to wake up as she kisses him on the check, as he did many times before he grabs her and kisses her back. He forgot that he was now a baby as he started to wake up more ad more then he felt it.

"What the fuck!" he says angrily realizing not only does he have a wet diaper but a messy one too!

She slaps him "hey! No potty mouth! That's a big nono" she says with a maternal glare and wagging her finger into his face "besides this isn't anything surprising of course you made a messy while you were beddy bye your just my baby waby" she coos as she pintches his cheek