LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business And Babies (Private With Kaylaindiapers)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No I'm not I'm mad I don't want this!" he cried mad and frustrated as he was infuriated how she just dismissed him and kept the baby talk going. It was even more humiliating as she bounced him everything he said sounded babyish and the constant crinkle of his diaper didn't help!

James hated how she talked to him and how she continued patting his diaper. He remembered it was Tuesday which meant it was pool night. A big huge grin appeared on his face figuring pool night would be his saving grace. I can get this stupid diaper off eat some nachos and drink some beers forgetting about how crazy my wife is! He thought to himself as he watched her finish her dinner.

"I have to get up and get ready tonight is pool league!"

She stops mid bite and turns to him slowly. She looks at him in silence  thinking "is he serious?" She just at him for a moment and just starts laughing. She just slaps the table laughing her butt off.

"Oh baby you can't go out to some pool hall with some big boys you're way too widdle for that. Come on baby we need to start getting  you ready for bed" she stands him up and stands up herself  patting his bottom.

"I'm a man and I'm going out and you can't stop me!" he says doing his best impression of a man! His voice was cracking and it wasn't very convincing it was more like he was tying to convince himself.

He started to get up to see what she would do!

"Awwww yes you're  a very big man" she coos as she pats his padded rear. She takes him to the bathroom  and starts running a bath and squeezes children's  bubble soap in it. She  lays James down and gets him in his birthday suit. "Awwww wook at mommy's  pwescious wittwe man. Hims is all nakey and weady fow hims bathy wathy" Gabby says turning  the mommying up to 11.

She yanks him across his lap and begins spanking him "little babies do not raise their voices to their mommies. You will behave, get a bath, and go to bed." She says rapidly spanking him for like the third time today his butt is still red

She continues as she wants him to truly mean it. "Nope you're going to be getting  spanked until mommy feels like you have learned your lesson and get in your hard head that you are now a baby."

"Please mommy I'm a baby I'll be good!" he cried as she continued the spanking! He was quickly understanding his new role in the house he had a new mommy and she was strict.

He kicked his feet and did the best he could to protect his bottom.

"I'm sorry mommy I'll be good please!" he cried out through the tears.

She gives one more spank for good measure  and left him across her lap and rubbed his bottom "do you understand now baby James? You're the baby of the family  and i am your mommy now. Mommy loves you but she will not put up with a naughty  baby. So are we going to behave from now on?"

"Ye--yes." he said between tears. He listened as she told him how things were going to be.

"For how long mommy I--I wanna be a man again." he stuttered between sobs.

He was distracted as his phone rang.

Tom was calling to see where James was for the pool league.

"For how long i feel you need it" she says as she pulled him off of  her lap and sits him in the tub with a sore rear. She  then goes and grabs his phone and answers "helloooooo~........no he won't........just expect him to be busy fir a while.......have fun boys" she hangs up and puts the phone in her bra.

"Why that isn't  a baby's concern that's grown up business  baby boy" she says kissing his cheek she then starts bathing him gently washing him  all over while humming  to him and occasionally  sneaking  a kiss or two on him.

"Yeah but it's my phone!"

He couldn't help but melt in her hands as she began washing him all over he even let out a little moan as she washed his special parts. He bushed as she cooed to him kissing him.

Once he thought it was a safe time cause she seemed happy he decided to ask her again.

"Mommy who was it?"

"Nobody baby you don't need to worry about it" she says tickiling him under his chin and soon starts rinsing  him off and letting out the water and helps him out of the tub and starts drying him off and lays him on the changing mat she brought in and diapers him and pulls out a onsie " look baby look what mommy got you you're going to look so adorable and go to bed all comfy womfy"

James was torn he hated the babying but he loved the attention. Once he was out of the tub he stood there as she dried him off then he was gently laid down s if he was a newborn then she tickled him and played with him.

"No not another diaper mommy." he whined as he watched her unfold it.

He was no longer worried about who called but the fact she was about to diaper him again and dress him more like a baby.

The only saving grace is he would still be sleeping with his wife.

"I'm not tired."