LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business And Babies (Private With Kaylaindiapers)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabby digs through the plastic bags that she never put up in their room and grabs a fresh diaper the powder and the wipes and goes over and sits down at her husband's feet and starts untaping his diaper " so my little Soggy Bottom what does the baby have to ask Mommy?" She says that she pulls out a couple of wipes and starts wiping his Prince parts

James lays there as he hears the unfamiliar sound of the tapes ripping from his diaper, his wife continues the baby talk. He always knew she'd make a great mommy he just never thought she'd be his mommy! The new baby blushed red embarrassed as he became excited as she paid attention to his manhood wiping him down.

"How long do I have to be a baby?" he asked nervously seeing the new fresh diaper that awaited him.

"Until mommy says so" she answered as if it was obvious "look at that looks like somebody's happy to get his diaper changed" she said that she pokes and flicks his manhood and then rolls him to his side so she can wipe his bottom cleaning both his cheeks and crack and giving a playful little tap to his cheeks

"No I'm not happy I don't like any of this!" he cried. He let out a little yelp as she wiped his butt he found that very embarrassing.

"I'll get a job and I'll never ask for a baby again ok babe can't we just go back to normal?" he whined

"Hmmmmmm" she acts like she's thinking on it "nope. Mommy's enjoying herself and she's already bought stuff for your new nursery" she says as she goes and grabs the powder "besides you just look so cute mommy just wants to eat you up. Yes she does. Yes she does!" Blows raspberries into his tummy

The room got silent he was thinking she ought come to her senses but just like that his hopes were dashed and now he even found out more news.

"Nor--nursery!" he said stuttering in disbelief.

He blushes as she turns up the baby talk.

"Quit quit!" he says giggling as she blows on his stomach. She really was the perfect mommy.

"Yep mommy bought you so much stuff with her money. We have so many rooms that one can be your new nursery. Isn't that exciting" she says tickling his side and kissing his cheek as she rubs baby powder on his bottom

"No no I don't want a nursery this is going too far!" he cried but also giggling as she continued tickling him.

"Please please mommy qu--quit." he said kicking his feet looking just like a baby playing with his mommy at diaper changing time.

"Awww someone's being a fussy wussy baby you'll see Mommy's going to give you the prettiest Nursery in the entire town." She proclaims that she pinches his cheeks and then slides a new diaper under him and tapes it up " and there we go mommy's baby is all clean so what shall we do now? You still seem a little fussy so how about we have some cuddle time" she says before sitting on the couch and pulling him up to her and sitting him on her lap holding his head to her shoulder

"Babe um mommy I don't want a nursery." he whined as she felt him pulling the diaper up tightly between his legs taping the sides in place. He couldn't believe he had just been changed like a real baby and the bad thing was with the continued baby talk his diaper was pocking out what little there was. He just hoped his wife didn't notice.

He didn't mind the cuddle time it would be really nice if he wasn't in a diaper and she wasn't referring to herself as mommy.

Gabby cuddles her baby and looks down at the erection she pointed out earlier. She readjusts him so his head is on her chest and she starts rubbing the fromt of his diaper "mommy's baby looks very content. See you do like this. Mommy thinks everything will be  A ok.

She Snickers "naughty baby" she rubs the front of his diaper even faster "lying to mommy is a very big nono" she says as she holds him closer to her chest she's taking her suit jacket off leaving her in only her little tops which her breasts are popping out of

James moans some more and instinctively he thrusts his hips against her hand.

"No please!" he cried as he didn't want to get off in a diaper but she kept going on then gave him a devilish look taking off her suit jacket.

His eyes got big as he saw her white bra strap and her perfectly sized breasts.

"Pl--please n--no." he cried some more trying to avoid her making him make love to his diaper.

"Come on baby Jimmy make sticky I. Your didi for mommy. That's a good baby. A very good baby." She coos to him and baby talks to him then proceeds to make kissy faces at him. She rubs and squeezes his crotch really fast

James didn't want to do it but she was acting so sweet with the baby talk and of course she was rubbing his diaper he couldn't help he was doing everything he could not to get off in his diaper but he was not being controlled with his brain right now.

"O--god no!" he cried as he did it he made love to his diaper.

He knew there was no way out now!

She smiles as her precious bubby hubby cums into his diapers. She knew he liked the perfume she usually wears and she always makes sure her lotion is flavored so she can be viewed as professional and attractive. Her clothes are always cleaned and ironed which is why she is being a bit OCD inside seeing her suit jacket just thrown to the side on the couch but she calms herself as she knows this is more important.

James finally regains his composure, he did enjoy being so close to his wife's tits but not in a diaper. He was feeling frisky so he started to rub her. The new baby was just hoping to make her feel good then he could regain his manhood that he lost.

James eyes get big as she takes off her bra from the first time they met he couldn't help but stare at her breasts as they were perfect not to big and not too small. She knew all his weakness as when they made out he liked to lick kiss and suck those beautiful things! He never thought he'd be doing it wearing a diaper cradled in his mommy arms! He also knew if he did it like this he would probably encourage her to keep this up and cement his status as the baby of the house. James couldn't help himself as she pushed his head to her nipple.

"Please no I can't do this." he argued fighting half heartily. He began sucking unable to control his inner urges.

"That's it mommy's baby needs to eat just keep eating from mommy" she says soothing him as he seemed to be putty in her hands it's really fitting she's liking this more and more especially with the feeling of him sucking her tender nipples it felt great in multiple ways