LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Business And Babies (Private With Kaylaindiapers)

BabyGabrial

Gabriela is 32 years old and is an executive for Dynamean Corporation who have a multitude of products and are involved in multiple markets. Gabriella only recently got promoted to an executive position after years of working with the company and years of college. She loves her job and that let anything interrupt it. Not even her baby crazy significant other.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James was 25 and he loved his hot sexy wife everything about her was great! That's why he desperately wanted to have a baby with her, but she almost seemed like she was frustrated whenever the baby talk would occur..

He decided to text her.

Hey babe how's it going have you given anymore thought to starting a family.

Gabriela gets the text while she is in the bathroom right before her presentation and it frustrates her and she texts "don't text me at work unless you have something serious going on" she gruffs and push her glasses to her face and sees her face in the mirror glaring. "Good grief now he's pissed me off before my presentation"

Damn! James says when he reads the text. He let her be in control and at times he puts his foot down.

Sorry babe we can talk about it later tonight. He topped it off by sending an emoji of a smiling baby.

She'll like that he thought to himself smiling then grabbing a beer from the fridge turning on the game knowing she won't be back for a couple of hours.

Gabriella barely makes it through her presentation and checks her phone for any missed calls or messages and sees her husband's text and just ignores it and heads to her office "damn lazy bumb wanting me to sacrifice MY career and MY figure just so he can have another excuse to stay at home and not get a job" she thinks as she sits at her death she wonders how she can shut this baby business down for good.

James watches the game and downs a couple beers he looks at the clock it was close for Gabby to be back.

"Guess I should straighten things up a little." he said looking around at the place.

He picks up his plate and a empty beer bottle deciding to throw it away.

Gabby shuts down her computer and heads out of the building saying bye to her work friends and fellow executives she gets congratulated on her good presentation in when everyone is looking away she sizing really thankful her husband didn't ruin it she goes into her company car and drives to her and her husband's condo.

James is watching the game looking at his phone his hot young wife will soon be home she was 6 years younger then him but she was so freaking hot, he just figured she would want a baby by now.

He fixed her favorite dinner having it delivered from the nice restaurant, he poured a glass of wine and left a single rose by her food.

"That should do it!" he said smiling knowing this was really romantic and it should put her in the mood!

Between the stresses of work in horrible traffic Gabby is getting home not too pleased and very stressed out. She is wanting to get some rest and hopes her husband at least got they're home cleaned up and didn't waste the day away. She goes up the elevator and gets her key out and heads inside the house and sighs happy to just be done with today

"Hey babe!" James says enthusiastically as he greets her when she walks in.

"How was your day." he says taking her briefcase and putting it aside.

James was looking forward to her seeing what he had done.

Yes in no time we'll be Making our baby! He thought to himself as he smiled like a big texan just hitting oil.

"Hello honey" she says tiredly as she kisses his cheek and lets him take her stuff. " it's cuz work which is what I wish you would see it as so you would stop texting me for something unimportant" she enters and sees what her husband has been up to and size unknowingly knowing his ulterior motive

James was naturally submissive and even immature for his age and sometimes his sexy wife let him know it. Maybe subconsciously that's why he wanted a baby so bad or part of the reason then maybe she wouldn't treat him like a kid.

He smiled as she scolded him.

"Sorry babe I'm just excited and want us to have a baby!" he said happily.

"Look what I made for you!" showing off the dinner he made.

" honey would have I told you we don't need a baby right now I've only just become an executive and months off of work would ruin that as well as my image" she scolds her husband like a parent would scold a child. She looks over at what he made and can tell he just ordered the food spending her money.

"But babe I want a baby!" he whined

He frowned cause nothing was going according to plan and now she scolded him.

James looked at her as she noticed the dinner he made or bought. He waited for her approval or for her to be proud of him.

He felt like a little kid that drew a picture for mommy and was wanting her to say how much she liked it!

Gabriella holds her head at his insufferable whining " I don't know how you would plan to take care of a baby when you are currently acting like one yourself" she goes to the kitchen completely passing by the dinner to go take some Advil

"No I'm not!" he said defensively

His male ego was hurt, he watched as she walked by the dinner and the rose he sat out for her.

"Babe don't you like what I've done?" he asked almost begging for attention and for her to show how proud she was of him.

"Honey Gabby isn't in the mood I have had a long week dear. I would like it at least two seconds to come home to see my husband acting like an adult not a child or a dog begging for a bone" Gabriella says getting highly annoyed and getting a aggravating headache.

James stood there in shock he was hurt and pissed.

"You know sometimes you can be a real bitch!" he said stomping off to their bedroom

He turned on the TV and thought how she might get him back later. He remembered when they first got together and they got in a fight and she spanked him!

Since then she has threatened a few times but so far nothing.

"oh well I'm not worried about it." he said to himself as he flipped through the channels until he found the game..

Gabriella loves her husband and will tolerate many things from him but she expects the utmost respect from him and if she didn't get it there would be hell to pay. Being called out of her name was something she didn't actually expect her husband to do but he did it and now he's going to have to pay the price. She first thought "I'm going to go upstairs and beat some respect into that boy!" Then she calmed herself and took a moment to think of a better idea and left the house.

James was busy watching the game when he herd his wife leave that was unlike her, she always told him when she was leaving.

"Damn did I really piss her off that bad!" he said looking for his phone.

She was the best thing that ever happened to him he couldn't lose her.

Frantically he called her number.

"Pick up pick up!" he begged panicking

James is taken back with her babyish talk but he's just happy to talk to her.

"I need you babe we can talk about having a baby later, I was just worried cause it's unlike you to leave without saying good bye."

He waited for her to talk.

"You there babe thought maybe the call dropped um where are you?"

"Oh don't worry about it dear you just sit tight at home as usual I'll be back in a bit." Gabby says as she grabs a pack of adult diapers " I'm just getting some necessary supplies and let me assure you there will be a baby"

"Ok." he says smiling as she really seemed to be in a good mood.

"What are you pregnant babe oh--I'm so excited!" he says almost jumping up and down.

James takes a big drink of his beer.

"Babe I'm so excited I can't wait till you come home!"

"I'll explain when I get home you just get everything you'd like to do and shower by the time I get home" she grabs changing supplies, bottles, pacifiers, bibs and the like as she has a wicked grin on her face "I'll show him to call me out of my fucking name you brat" she thinks to herself