LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy in a girls school (private for me and Kaylaindiaper)

Baby_B_UK

Sarah smiled

”Just because you do one mature thing doesn’t make up for your babyish behaviour. Now ask mommy for your new clothes, i hope they fit”

She stood and tapped her foot on the floor as she waited

"Whatever!" he said frustrated. If anything he's learned is his mommy is very strict and he had to be careful not to push her.

"Mommy can I put on my new clothes?"

He remembered he was going to have to apologize to the cleaning guy, maybe we can just go and she'll forget and we never have to come back here. That stupid girl Lisa don't know where I live so she would never find me and play that stupid recording. He smiled thinking the plan may work.

Sarah smiled and emptied the bag, inside was a skirt and a tshirt with flowers on the front as well as a pair of frilly ankle socks.

”Ok, now which do you want mommy to put on you first? I had to buy these as the only baby girl clothes that they had are for proper babies, don’t worry though, I’m getting some clothes made so you’ll have a wardrobe that any little girl would be envious of!”

Sarah frowned and walked over.

”You either wear this or you go out there in just your diaper and tshirt! But first you’re going over my lap yet again, you really must like being paddled!”

She walked over and sat down on the only seat in the room, she picked up the paddle and patted her lap.

”Come on, over my lap baby girl”

“I’m sorry baby, you used bad language so mommy needs to punish you, don’t worry I’ll keep your diaper on this time, now over my lap and ask mommy to spank you or I’ll ask Tina to come and help me!”

She patted her lap again and waited to see what he would do

"Please mommy!" he cried making his way over to her looking at the clothes she picked out knowing after his spanking he'd be wearing them making him look like a little girl.

He laid across his mommy's lap relieved that she was going to keep his diaper on.

"How many mommy?" he asked looking up at her.

“Oh don’t worry. Mommy will decide that. Now be a good girl and ask mommy to spank you”

She held the paddle and rubbed it over the back of his diaper gently, waiting for him to ask her to start

"Please mommy please I'll be a good baby girl!" he begged hoping to say the right thing just anything to make her change her mind. When he noticed it wasn't working with tears in his eyes he looked at her and did what she wanted him to do!

"Mommy will you please spank me." he asked sobbing

Sarah smiled and lifted the paddle, she brought it down hard on his bare thigh hard. 

The paddling that followed was long and hard, she was tired when she had finished but knew he needed it

”Ok baby, I’ll let you dress yourself, go on and show me how much you love your new clothes, and I want to hear a thank you as you put each item on”

James tried to be tough he didn't want Tina to hear him crying but when she began spanking him on his thighs over and over he couldn't help it and when the spanking continued he was crying louder then a newborn! When it was finally over he did as he was told.

"Thank you mommy." he said as he put his skirt on.

He then put his pink and white socks on.

"Thank you mommy."

He then picked up his shirt and it said baby girl on it in pastel colors in baby blocks.

"Thank you mommy."

He was dressed like a baby girl.

Sarah smiled as she put the paddle away in her bag 

“Don’t you look adorable, mommy can just see you diaper peeking out under your skirt, that looks so cute but I can also see your red thighs where mommy had to spank you. Take my hand and we’ll find the cleaner”

Sarah took his hand and led him out of the room. She took him to where the cleaner was taking with Tina.

Tina took one look and burst into laughter “Well looks like mommy got you dressed all cute, and I hope we are protected against wetting the floor? Lift your skirt so Miss Tina can see”

Sarah looked at him “and tell the cleaner you’re sorry you wet on the floor and that mommy has put you in a lovely thick diaper to pee in from now on”

"You can please mommy I don't want people seeing that!" he cried doing his best to pull his skirt down no way was he going to refer to it as  his diaper.

James felt stupid dressed like a girl holding his mommy hand his diaper crinkling with each step.

"Mommy please." he whined begging for mercy but when she gave him that look and with his thighs still burning he did as he was told.

"See." he said wanting to get this over with as he lifted his skirt showing off his pink diaper. He hoped that it would soon be over until his mommy told him what to say to the cleaner.

He kept his head lowered looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry fo--for we--wetting on the floor and my mommy has put me in a di--diaper." he said stuttering nervously crying to himself.

Sarah smiled and put his skirt down for him as Tina managed to get her laughing under control

”We need to head home, it’s almost nap time for this little baby, but first Tina, I’m going to need a babysitter at some point, are you interested?”

Tina looked at James and smiled “Definitely I’m interested, I’d love to babysit this baby here. I’m sure we’d have lots of fun together!”

"Nap time babysitter please mommy I don't need any of that!" he whined but when he felt her squeeze his hand he knew that meant he better shut up.

He looked at Tina who had a wicked smile on her face he knew anytime with her may not be fun!

"No we won't."

“Now don’t be like that, Miss Tina is agreeing to be your babysitter.”

Sarah looked at Tina

”I’m sure he’ll warm up to you soon, when you babysit I’ll leave the paddle out so if you get any trouble then feel free to use it”

Tina smirked “Oh I will, I’ll have your little sissy here singing ‘The good ship lollipop’ by the end of the evening!”

Sarah laughed and after saying goodbye she led James to the car and strapped him in the back seat.

"I don't need a babysitter." he said getting mad. He listened and when his mom told Tina about the paddle he knew he was defeated.

He frowned as they laughed he was so mad he wanted to yell at both of them.

"Please mom don't have her watch me?" he whined as she put his seat belt on.

“You can’t expect mommy to stay home all the time. I do have things to do by myself, it will be after baby’s bedtime so I have to get a babysitter”

Sarah smiled as she got in the car and drove towards home

”It’s nap time when we get back anyway”

“Hmmm, how long? Well that depends on how long it takes for you to improve your grades. It will be at least until the end of the school year, if you fail this year then you’ll be treated like a baby the entire time you are at school and you’ll get to grow up after school is over for you”

Sarah set off home and smiled as she turned on a CD of nursery rhymes

”I want to hear you joining in and singing them baby!”

"Please mommy no the school year has just started that's a long time! He cried

He sat there as she turned on the radio playing the nursery songs.

"No turn it off I hate that stuff!" he cried knowing she was driving so he was safe in the back seat.

“It’s not open for discussion, you should have thought about that when you decided to get kicked out of school. Thankfully St Kathryn’s said they would take you, as long as you dress as one of their pupils you’ll be fine. You always did want to have your hair long, well you can now. Mommy will put it in pigtails for school”

Sarah turned the nursery rhymes up a little

”Start singing or I’ll wind the window down and drive slowly through town”

"I don't want it long anymore!" he cried knowing his mommy will have a loft of fun dressing him as a girl she's often said she was hoping to have a girl before his dad passed away. He cringed at the thought of driving around the neighbor hood knowing she would.

He began singing twinkle twinkle litter star and Old McDonald had a farm.

The worst part was she made him clap and praised him in baby talk.

He was happy once he saw the house even if he knew he was going to be put down for a nap least he knew he wouldn't be signing!

Sarah smiled as she saw him start singing and making an effort to make her happy.

”Well done baby girl, mommy is proud of you”

She pulled into the driveway and stopped the car, she went to the back and helped him out before handing one of the packs of diapers over for him to carry.

”After your nap we’re going to put your diapers into your drawers and get rid of those yucky boy undies, won’t that be lovely?”

As she had him stood with his hands full she pulled his skirt up and felt his diaper 

“All dry...for now. I’m sure mommy will have a wet diaper after the your nap....or she had better find a wet diaper!”