LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy in a girls school (private for me and Kaylaindiaper)

Baby_B_UK

Sarah smiled and held out her hand 

“They’re wet, I wouldn’t be a very good mommy if I let my baby girl wear wet pants. You’ll just have to go out in your diaper. Now turn round so mommy can check something”

“You’ll have to be careful, mommy can see the redness where you’ve been spanked. Now come and take my hand, we can pay for your diapers and then go home”

Sarah held her hand out to him

“Yes people will see you, now are you coming or does mommy need to go and ask if they have reins so mommy can pull you along?”

She looked at him and stared, daring him to defy her

“You should have thought of that before you wet your pants! I don’t think they have clothes here for you. There is a charity shop next door that I COULD look in and see if there are any clothes there I guess?”

"It wasn't my fault!" he said getting mad.

Then he thought he found a ray of hope when she suggested finding something for him to wear at this point he'd wear anything just as long as it hid his diaper. He just hoped the jeans she would get him would fit over his diaper as they were thicker then his underwear.

"Ok I'll wait here."

“Ok, I’ll go get one of the assistants to come and watch you. I can’t leave a baby unattended and then I’ll come with something for you to wear, sound good?”

Sarah looked and waited for his answer befor she could leave 

"Mom please I'll be fine." he said embarrassed at how far she was really taking this.

It seems she really thinks I'm a baby! He thought to himself. When he noticed she wasn't leaving he figured he better say something or he'd be going out there in just his diaper.

"Ok ok." he said frustrated

Sarah frowned

”Are you coming like that or do I get an assistant to watch you? You can choose!”

Sarah tapped her foot and waited for an answer, she knew he would be thinking which would be less embarrassing for him

"An assistant can hang out with me." he said smiling no way was he going to say babysit him.

He noticed he was still wearing his diaper and began to panic as he didn't want the assistant seeing him in just his diaper.

"Don't you have anything I can wear or cover up?"

“No, I don’t. You peed your pants so you’ll have to just wear what you are. I might find that cute girl, I know you’d like to ask her out. Well maybe she might say yes. Let me go and find her”

Sarah leaves the room and a few minutes later Tina walked in and smiled 

“Well baby boy, or is it baby girl, I can’t tell in your pink diaper, looks like mommy got you dressed properly”

Any other time he'd jump at the chance to talk to a hot girl but this wasn't ordinary times. He was standing there in a pink diaper.

"No please mommy not her.

With the curtain closed he wasn't paying attention and he assumed it was his mommy coming back.

"Did you change your mind mommy?"

He turned as red as a fire engine as he turned his back and it was Tina and he had just called her mommy.

"I'm a boy and it's part of this stupid punishment!" he said getting angry how dare this sexy girl call him a girl.

He imagined himself bending her over his knee and pulling her little thong down and spanking her ads until she called him daddy!

Tina smiled and walked over, she looked him in the eye and suddenly slapped him in the face

”Listen sissy boy, your mommy left me in charge while she gets some clothes for you, she also left your paddle so unless you want me to put you over my lap you’ll show me respect. Is that clear?”

She stared into his eyes and without blinking pulled the paddle out of her pocket 

“That’s yes miss Tina to you. Now tell me you’re a sissy baby girl, who loves her diapers!”

Tina looked and slapped the paddle against her hand a few times

”Do that and I’ll tell you something”

James was scared of the paddle knowing she just slapped him, she would have no problem using the paddle. He swallowed up his male pride with his head lowered

"I'm a sissy baby girl who loves her diapers." he said it real fast hoping that would be good enough and less embarrassing.

“That’s good but say it louder and slower, so Miss Tina can hear you properly.”

Tina smiled at him as she held the paddle, she knew he wouldn’t talk back to her while she held it

”You know that puddle you made out there, I had to get the cleaner to come, I told him that a baby couldn’t wait and peed herself so her mommy took her to diaper her!”

James looked at her and threw his arms up in disgust.

"Fine." he said but when she raised her eyebrow and tapped the paddle on the palm of her hand the implication was clear say it or else.

Any rebellion he might've had thought about any kind of tantrum was squashed just like that.

"I'm a sissy baby girl who loves her diapers." he did as he was told clear and loud.

He listened as she described his accident earlier.

"You did!"

Tina giggled and held her phone up, she pressed play and James heard his own voice talk back to him

”Perfect! When your mommy comes back i might play this for her to listen to! And yes I had to tell the cleaner something, they wanted to know why they were cleaning pee up. I think it would be polite for you to say sorry to them for peeing on the floor, don’t you?”

"Hey erase that!" he whined

"Wh--what no--no Pl-please don't play that for her!" he said desperately.

He was afraid what his mommy would do if she herd that.

"Ok I'll tell them I'm sorry." maybe if I do what she wants she'll be nice to me. He thought to himself.

“Yes you will. When your mommy comes back and dresses you!”

Tina smiled and put the paddle away as Sarah walked in with a a carrier bag. They chatted a little before Tina left the room.

”Tina says you want to say sorry to the cleaner, that’s very mature of you baby”

"Fine I will." he said frustrated just hoping she wouldn't say anything to his mommy.

He felt relieved when his mommy came back.

"Yes that is very mature of me now you see why this isn't necessary." he figured maybe he could get her to change her mind.