LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy in a girls school (private for me and Kaylaindiaper)

Baby_B_UK

“Good girl, you’re going to walk up to the youngest sales assistant and ask for diapers. I’ll be there as will Mr Paddle so you better ask nicely”

She took his hand and walked in the store and started walking to the young blond staff member

James bottom was on fire he wasn't going to dare disobey his mommy.

"Ok mommy." he said with his head down looking at the ground.

He wondered why she just couldn't ask for the diapers herself but he wasn't going to question her.

They walked in together and he saw the pretty blond girl any other time he might flirt with the girl and ask her for her number but now he's going to ask her for diapers!

James looked back at his mommy with a tear stained face but she wasn't budging.

"Um I'm looking for diapers." he said nervously starting to sweat.

He looked at the ground hoping it would open and swallow him just anything to get away from this humiliation.

“Ok, we can help there. First of all is the baby a boy or a girl?”

She walks us down and aisle with diapers on the shelves

”As you can see we have a variety, would you like cloth or disposables for the baby?”

Sarah clears her throat

”Actually the diapers are for my son here, he’s having a period of diaper punishment so they need to be large enough to fit him but I want them girly too. 

They should be absorbent for all day wear and use. I’m sure you can help us”

Tina puts her hand to her mouth and looks at James before continuing 

“Let me see, if we haven’t anything here then I’ll look in the back, let’s have a look”

James turned bright red and looked back at his mommy to say "Mom!" he didn't dare say anything. He had no idea what she meant by girly diapers.

He stood there nervously as the girl went in the back.

The baby girl was so embarrassed he wet himself.

Sarah waited and held his hand as they waited for Tina to return.

She looked over when she head a dripping sound and sighed 

“”Do you need diapers so much that you wet yourself? Well when Tina gets back mommy will diaper you properly”

Tina walked back carrying a box of diapers and showed them 

“These are cute girly diapers, we only sell them in boxes of 40 so they’re a little expensive.....oh I think we need a cleanup here”

She stares at James and his wet clothes and he puddle under him before calling for a colleague to clean up 

Sarah puts her hand on his shoulder

”That’s ok, James will be paying out of his Savings, can I have another 2 boxes please. I better go and diaper up my baby girl now”

Tina smiled and handed the box over before going back to the stock room 

“come on baby, time for you diaper”

"Mommy I was saving for a car!" he says angered by this new outcome.

James watched as his mommy opened the box taking a diaper out it was pink with flowers and hearts on it in pastel colors.

"Mommy they're pink!"

The two walked hand and hand to the dressing room James saw his new diaper in his mommy's hand, he wanted to run and hide!

“Well you can save up for a car when you grow up”

Sarah opened the door to the baby change

“ok go in and take off your pants and underwear for me. I’ll get your diaper ready”

(I thought he already had a diaper on, now I see where the puddle came from lol)

"Mommy please I'll be good." he begged starting to cry

He did as he was told knowing he had no choice and if he argued he'd get a spanking again and then diapered either way.

"Ok." he said not believing any of this!

“You’re a little bit big for the changing table so lay down for me and I’ll get you diapered”

She looked at him and frowned

”I think we need a bath later and mommy can shave you smooth”

James protested for a minute but he knew it would end with him getting a spanking and diapered anyways so he figured he'll cut out the middle man.

Once he laid down and his mom mentioned about shaving him. He got really mad.

"Please mommy you can't do that!" he whined still laying down not realizing how vulnerable he really was!

“Babies don’t have hair there”

Sarah knelt down and picked up the clothes, she put his underwear in the trash and folded his pants.

”I want you to ask mommy to put your diaper on now”

Sarah sighed

”If you co-operate it will be less painful for you, plus if you don’t co-operate then I’ll be extending your punishment for a lot longer! Now it’s your choice, you can ask mommy to put your diaper on or mommy will put you over her lap yet again and then I’ll ask that pretty sales assistant to diaper you! Which will it be?”

Sarah smiled but didn’t move 

“I want you to ask nicely, say mommy will you please put my cute girly diapers on”

She stood and took the paddle from her bag and tapped it on her hand, as if daring him to resist

“That’s better, of course I will. Lift your bum so mommy can slide your diaper under”

As he did this, she slid the diaper under and smiled

”Ok baby girl, down again”

Sarah gave him a good dusting of baby powder and fastened the diaper tightly 

“ok stand up and we’ll go to pay for your diapers and then get home, it’s almost time for bed”

She stood by the door and waited