LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy in a girls school (private for me and Kaylaindiaper)

Baby_B_UK

Sarah smiled and pushed the last spoon in before putting the bowl with a few prunes in on the tray.

”eat those with your fingers and then you can have your bottle”

As she waited for him to start eating, there came a knock on the door, both of them looked towards it, Sarah gave a knowing smile

”Eat your prunes while I open the door, if you don’t then mommy spanks, you don’t want that do you!”

James frowned as she was going to make him eat with his hands, he knew he'd look just like a baby.

"Um no you have to let me out I--I can't let anyone see me like this!" he was stuck in his high chair in a wet diaper with a baby bottle sitting there.

He watched as his mommy went to answer the door knowing whoever it was would see him dressed as a baby!

“Start eating your prunes baby girl!”

Sarah went to the door and opened it wide, she ushered whoever it was inside the kitchen.

”As you can see, I need to have a diaper service to my house. My little baby here needs her diapers badly, as I’m sure you can smell!”

Sarah led a lady inside, she was holding a clipboard and was dressed in a uniform which read ‘Diapers away delivery’, she looked at James and grinned as Sarah continued.

”No one knows about her diapers...yet but I’m sure plenty of people will see the van delivering. The cost isn’t too bad, Janie has savings which she was using to go on holiday with her friends and buy a car but instead they can go on her diapers.”

The lady walked over and looked at him before writing something on her clip board.

She then pushed the test of the baby bottle into his mouth

”Ok I’ve got his...I mean her order. We’lol start delivering next week, our minimum period of service is 18 months. Is that a problem?”

Sarah smiled as he was forced to drink from the bottle of formula, diuretic and laxative 

“Oh that’s perfect, 18 months is fine”

She showed the lady out and shut the door.

“You don’t want 18 months? Ok how about 2 years then? Or maybe even 3 years?”

Sarah looked into his eyes

”drink your bottle and then it’s clean up and bath, followed by a nice spanking and diapers again”

“Because you’ve been argumentative this morning, a good spanking will cure that. Anyway it will remind you to be good while we visit your babysitter later. Just be thankful it’s only a hand spanking, if you want I can upgrade it to a hairbrush spanking. Your choice?”

She smiled knowing he would need a fresh diaper change at the babysitter’s place

“I thought so, now finish your bottle and then I’ll get you bathed and in a fresh diaper for our trip to meet your babysitter”

Sarah smiled and pushed the teat of the bottle into his mouth

Sarah patiently held the bottle until it was empty and smiled as she grabbed a wash cloth and washed his hands and face.

She let him out of the highchair and put him on the floor

”Ok baby girl, crawl after mommy to the bathroom. Mommy will get that stinky diaper changed and get baby all clean and ready for her spanking”

She smiled again as she headed slowly to the bathroom, checking to make sure he was following 

James finished off his bottle and he was ready to get out of this stupid high chair.

He frowned and rolled his eyes being called baby girl and made to crawl, but when his mommy mentioned spanking he figured he better be good or the spanking would be a lot worse.

Crawling after his mommy sure made him feel just like a baby!

As they reached the bathroom, Sarah filled the tub with warm water and helped to lay him down.

She stripped him to his diaper and pressed the back of it firmly

”Baby girl filled her pampers didn’t she, yes she did. She’s made a bit stinky for mommy”

Sarah stripped the diaper off, and cleaned him as best she could with the wipes before depositing him in the tub and picking up the washcloth she began to clean him vigourosly.

Once they reached the bathroom he was made to lay down watching her fill the tub.

While laying there he looked at the ceiling thinking how humiliating this was.

A few minutes later he closed his eyes as he herd the diaper tapes being ripped open the worst part was his moms constant baby talk and always being called a girl.

James felt better having that messy diaper off and being in the water felt better.

"Please mom I'll be good please don't spank me." he remembered the spanking he had coming and was begging to get out of it!

Sarah smiled and carried on cleaning him

“Baby girls that argue with mommy get spanking, now for arguing again mommy is upgrading it”

She helped him out of the bath and dried him well before leading him into her bedroom and sitting on the bed

”mommy wants you to go to her dresser and bring her hairbrush please baby girl. Then you can place yourself over my lap and ask mommy to give you a good spanking for being a naughty baby”

Upgrading it what the hell! He thought to himself as she finished washing his hair. How do I get more spanking before he could think anymore she was helping him out of the tub drying him off.

James was pissed but she had all the control. He did as he was told. He went and got the hairbrush.

"Here mommy, he said handing her the hair brush. Will you give me a good spanking for being a naughty baby!" he said with his eyes watering.

“Of course baby girl, let’s just get you positioned right”

Sarah helped him over her lap and positioned him so that she had one leg pinned down, his bottom was the perfect target and his feet were off the floor.

Taking the brush she gently rubbed his bottom, tapping it a few times

”Little girls need to mind their mommy”

As she finished she lifted the brush high and brought it down hard on his exposed and slightly damp bottom

Once she had him positioned right there was nothing he could do.

"I will mommy I will please I'm sore--sorry." he began crying feeling the hairbrush teased on his bottom.

When it hit it was like a bolt of lightening going through his body.

He wanted it to end and he wished he had his diaper on to protect him from that nasty hair brush!

The spanking which followed was hard and lasted for 5 minutes. By the time Sarah put down the brush his bottom was a dark shade of red, she felt it and it was warm to touch.

”There now, isn’t that better? A nice warm bottom for you”

James tried to keep track but after the eighth spank it hurt so bad he lost count. He tried to kick his feet and put his hand behind his back trying to protect his butt.

He was relieved once it was over he was crying like a newborn once it was over!

"Please no more I'll be good!" he continued to cry.

Sarah patted his burning bottom and rubbed it with her hand

”that’s what happens when babies don’t mind their mommy’s”

She helped him up and pointed to the floor

”lay down so mommy can get you dressed”

Sarah picked out a fresh diaper, rash cream and went to her closet and pulled out a pink and white dress with lots of frills.

James did exactly what he was told his sore bottom was a constant reminder to do as he was told.

He laid there waiting for his mommy to dress him.

He wondered what his friends were doing and what about his girlfriend he knew none of them were laying in the middle of the floor fixing to be diapered by their mommy.

Sarah hummed as she taped the clean diaper on him, she followed this with white tights and sat him up to put the dress over his head. Taking her brush she brushed his long hair into 2 pigtails and fastend them in place.

”Ok baby girl, let’s show you how you look”

She led him to the mirror and pointed at his reflection, the dress was cut short enough to leave the unmostakable bulge of diapers on show.