LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy in a girls school (private for me and Kaylaindiaper)

Baby_B_UK

He wanted to throw his diapers down no way did he want these things or be made to carry them.

"72!" he shrieked as he looked at the package and it contained 72 diapers!

"Seriously mommy you expect me to wear 72!" he never realized the hot girl he had a crush on across the street was watching the whole thing.

He shook his head, he didn't want his underwear thrown out.

"Mom." he cried as she checked his diaper. He wasn't used to wearing a skirt much less a diaper.

He just rolled his eyes as she was expecting him to wet his diaper while sleeping.

Sarah smiled as she led him inside 

“No I don’t expect you to wear 72 diapers, mommy has a diaper supplier lined up who will deliver some every month, you’ll be wearing ALOT more than 72! Oh look, there’s Tanya across the street, why don’t you give her a wave!”

Sarah stood and unlocked the door slowly so that Tanya could get a good look at James

He thought for a minute a diaper service well the cloth diapers would be much better as they wouldn't be as noisy.

"Ok."

"No I don't want her to see me like this!" he squealed

James gave a half hearted wave hoping she didn't see him and hoping that was good enough for his mommy!

Sarah smiled as she unlocked the door and opened it, allowing James inside.

”Ok take your diapers to your bedroom and then wait for mommy to come and get you ready for your nap, ok?”

Sarah smiled and headed inside after him, she picked up the phone and phoned her friend to book his services as a decorator, she planned to take James out for the day and let her friend decorate for her.

As she put the phone down she walked into James’ room and smiled at him

”Now, you’ve had a busy day today baby, and as I’m going to be treating you like a baby girl for a foreseeable future I decided to be kind and let you pick your own name, James isn’t a good name for a baby girl so you have 5 minutes to pick a nice girly name and ask me to call it you”

Sarah walked over and emptied his undies into a bag before filling his drawers with the diapers he had brought in

"Please mommy I like my name." he says watching her take out his underwear and replace them with diapers. Great now my room will smell like a baby's room. He thinks to himself. One thing he's learned is his mommy is very strict and won't hesitate to spank him.

"Jamie." he says softly as the tears flow watching his drawer now filled with diapers.

Sarah smiled as she took the bag of his underwear out of the room and then came back inside.

”Jamie sounds nice but still sounds a bit boyish, let’s change the M to N and be baby Janie, what do you think to that?”

She pushed a pink pacifier into his mouth and stroked his hair.

He stands there with tears running down his face after watching her leave with his bag of underwear.

"Do I have a choice?" he says hating his new name.

When the pacifier is presented to his lips he opens noticing it says baby girl and it's bright pink.

Sarah smiled as he accepted the pacifier, she pulled the skirt off him and pulled the blankets back. 

“Into bed for your nap, mommy will get you your bottle before you sleep”

She walked out of the room and walked in a few minutes later with a baby bottle of warm milk, she had mixed in something to help him relax and something to help wet and mess so hopefully he would nap and wake up with a full diaper

”Here we go baby, drink all your bottle and then put your pacifier in for nap time”

James stood there dressed in only his diaper and t shirt. He watched as she patted the bed for him to get In for his nap.

"Please mommy I'm not tired and I don't need a bottle." he began crying like the cry baby he was becoming.

He watched as she left the room smiling like a proud mommy as she shook the bottle and tested the temperature on her wrist.

This was unreal how could this be happening.

"How long do I have to lay here?"

Once she was gone and he laid there for several minutes he became thirsty and grabbed his bottle starting to drink.

He laid there looking at his walls some had his favorite sports teams and on the other side it had hot girls, he laid there thinking at least his room looked normal.

Soon his eyes became heavy and he feel asleep, he felt like he was in a deep sleep so deep he wet and messed his diaper!

Sarah went to check a little later and saw he was fast asleep.

As he slept she took all his posters down and replaced them with nursery pictures, numbers and alphabet pictures.

She walked over and patted his diaper, feeling it was full she smiled and left the room again to wait for him to wake up on his own.

• 1 month later...

Sarah smiled as she heard him shout but ignored him, wondering how long it would be before her either broke down in tears or started begging for Mommy to come in.

She knew he was wet and messy and planned to wait for a little bit before changing him.

She gathered the changing supplies but stayed where she was sat and tapped her foot

"Fuck this I'm getting up!" He left his room and went to the bathroom and noticed the door was locked.

He kicked the door and gingerly waddles down the stairs in his messy diaper.

"I'm not doing this anymore!" he yelled as he entered the room.

Sarah smirked as he stood in front of her, his diaper sagging and smelling the room

”You’re not doing it? Well looks to me like you have no choice. The bathrooms are locked and only I have the key. You will only go in there when mommy gives you a bath. Everything else you will be using your diaper! Now sit down for breakfast!”

Sarah smiled as he pulled a face when he sat down in his messy diaper.

”Well baby, mommy has made scrambled eggs....for herself, you have some yummy oatmeal mixed with some lovely prunes and a bottle of baby formula to wash it down with. That sounds lovely doesn’t it. Let mommy finish her eggs and then I’ll feed you, ok sugarplum?”

She sat down with her plate of eggs and continued to eat, the oatmeal had been ready a while ago and was starting to cool down but James would eat or go without.

• 3 months later...

“Sorry Janie, babies have baby food and formula to grow big and strong”

Sarah finished her own breakfast and picked up the bowl of oatmeal along with a few prunes and the bottle of formula. She had added a diuretic and laxative to the bottle for added measure. 

“Ok time to eat breakfast baby girl and then it’s bath time. Or mommy can let you stay in your messy diaper, what will it be?”

Sarah smiled

”No, babies need their breakfast...you can have your bath after, mommy needs to make sure you’re baby smooth inside your diaper at bathtime”

She picked up a spoon and held it to his lips

”Open up baby girl”

He wanted to knock the spoon out of her hand and he wanted to argue he wasn't a girl but he knew the only thing that would ever happen was him getting in trouble.

James took a deep breathe trying to calm himself down he opened accepting the bite.

Sarah smiled and pushed in the spoon of oatmeal, she knew it had started going cold but didn’t worry.

”Now you have this whole bowl to finish, then the prunes and bottle before we get you out of your dirty diaper”

She loaded the spoon again and pushed it into his mouth