LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy in a girls school (private for me and Kaylaindiaper)

Baby_B_UK

Sarah paced the floor thinking how did her son get to this level of behaviour

She had got off the phone with James’ school who had phoned to say that he wasn’t welcome back at that school due to his behaviour, they had phoned earlier in the morning and she was waiting for his return home

They said their reasons were bullying and a lack of any sort of manners and sympathy for the younger students was the cause

Sarah thought she had raised him properly, after his dad died she had tried to give him some slack but he had taken more and more. 

She had phoned a few schools and only one was willing to take him....

James was seventeen and he was in a rough spot he wasn't a kid anymore and he wanted freedom and to be in control. So he would pick on the younger kids in school, he was 5'4 130 wit long blond hair as his favorite music was heavy metal so he grew out his hair.

"Fuck school!" he said angrily as he walked home.

He had no idea what he was going to say to his mom.

Today was like any other day as he walked in the door, he figured he could lie his way out of this one.

"Mom I'm home."

Sarah was livid when he walked in, a total lack of respect and responsibility!

”James get your butt in here NOW! Sit down and don’t say anything!”

She waited tapping her foot to see what his reaction would be

“What’s up? Is that all you have to say? You’ve been kicked out of school!  So what do you think is ‘Up?!”

Sarah looked at him and frowned, he didn’t smell like he’s washed properly for a few days

”You think everyone is here for YOUR benefit and when things don’t go your way then it’s everyone else’s fault!”

“Yes, I know about it. I also know the reasons behind it! What were you thinking? You know your education is important!”

Sarah sighed

”You were better behaved when you were 2! I could trust you more! This behaviour has to stop and I have the perfect solution, I’ll tell you after you’ve been punished....”

She sat in the chair and beckoned James over to her

”Come on baby, let’s get this over with!”

James hated being scolded but he knew he was in no position to argue.

Then what she did next shocked him.

"Wh-what mo-mom you can't be serious I'm seventeen I'm too old to be spanked!"

He looked at her not moving an inch no way was he going to let her spank him!

“I’ll decide what you are too old for, not you!”

Sarah stared and tapped her foot.

”You can either stand there and I’ll come and get you or you can lower your pants and underwear and get over my lap! Your choice but I’m sure you remember what would happen if I come and get you?”

"No I'm not I'm not a stupid baby!" he said holding onto his teenage statue and he wasn't going to be spanked like a little kid!

He stood there glaring at her not at all liking his mom's new attitude!

"Please mom can't we talk about this?" he asked trying to sound like an adult who was rational and trying to compromise.

Sarah stood and walked over to where James was stood

She snatched his arm and pulled him over to the chair, one hand held him while the other pulled his jeans and underwear down his legs.

“You only have yourself to blame for this, James!”

"No--no please mom!" he cried as she pulled him over her lap.

He began kicking as she ripped his clothes off, he was real embarrassed as she pulled his underwear down.

"Pl--please please!" he stuttered as he began to cry begging for mercy.

Sarah ignored him as she pinned his legs under hers, she reached behind her and pulled her wooden paddle out that she had hidden.

She started to rub his bare bottom with the smooth surface of the paddle

”I don’t want to do this but you’re behaviour is horrible at the moment”

She lifted the paddle and brought it down hard in his upturned bottom, the sound filled the room like a thunder clap

A bolt of electricity ran through his body as the board connected on his bare bottom.

"Awe ouch Pl--please I'll be good!" he cried and tried kicking but he was trapped!

He lost count at 10, but he was a crying mess as she finally stopped

James laid there crying louder then a newborn.

Sarah rubbed his bottom with the paddle

”Are you ready to behave and listen to mommy now?”

She waited for his response as she rubbed the paddle over his red, sore cheeks

Sarah smiled and continued to rub the paddle on his bottom 

“yes what? Do you mean yes mommy? Let mommy hear you say it, my arm isn’t tired yet so you can say it now or later”

She lifted the paddle and slapped his red bottom again 5 times with it before rubbing it over his cheeks

James wasn't going to say it no matter what!

"Owe please no I'll be good!" he said as the spanking started again. He knew he couldn't get away and his ass was on fire!!

James was about to say something he hadn't said since he was 7 as he always wanted to grow up and get his independence but now he was being punished by getting a spanking like a little kid and it could all stop if he embarrassed himself even more.

"Ok ok yes mommy plesse stop mommy I'll be good!" he said crying cause of the pain and humiliation. He wondered what his hot girlfriend would say if she herd him calling his mom, mommy.

Sarah put the paddle at the side of her and patted his bottom with her hand

”Now mommy has decided you were more trustworthy as a 2 year old so until school is over that’s how you will be treated. Just like a 2 year old, maybe more if you don’t co-operate, if you fail this school year then you will repeat it and you will be a 2 year old for a full year.”

She gently rubbed his swollen cheeks

”This means I’m going to put all your big boy pants away and replace them with soft, thick diapers and plastic panties for you to wear. The potty will be totally off limits and you’ll be using your diapers just like a baby. Won’t that be nice?”

James laid there as his mom told him how things were going to be, she kept putting his bottom it was like reminding him we can start all over again it won't be hard spanking you.

He cringed at the things she said. He thought about Sara, Tiffany and Kimberly how they always flirted with him what would they think if they saw him Ike this.

At the risk of getting another spanking he decided to go along with what she said.

"Yes mommy." he was just hoping she would let him up. He figured when he got in his room he'd rip the diaper off!

“I’m disappointed that you got throw out of the school, thankfully I managed to find a school willing to take you but it wasn’t easy.”

Sarah smiled

“Ok rules now

Rules for BABY

You will be treated like a 2 year old for the next 6 months, there will be some rules for you.

1...you are wearing diapers, the toilet is off limits. You will use your diaper fully and either me or an approved adult will change you.

2...you will call me mommy at all times

3...I will pick out your clothes and dress you every day 

4...mommy will be bathing you every day

5...mommy will be feeding you

6...You will be put down for a nap once times a day, a nap time will last 1 hours

7....Bedtime is 7pm, you’ll be fed,bathed, diapered and in the crib by 7pm Sharp

8...You will have 2 bottles a day

9...If you don’t fill your diaper like a baby then mommy has ways to help

10...Bad behaviour will not be tolerated, any naughtiness and you can expect to go over my lap or into bed early

11...All your tv will be suitable for a baby

12....At school you will be fed your bottles and dinner by the school nurse

13...You will report the the nurse at dinner time for food and diaper change, if you don’t then the nurse will come and find you, give you a bare bottom spanking and then she will feed you and change you right there.

14...Any spankings at school will be repeated at home.

are we clear!”

• Like 1

James was still over his mom's lap as she read him the rules.

Rules what the hell I'm almost an adult I don't need no rules! He thought to himself.

He listened intently as she continued.

School nurse wearing diapers 24/7 crib call you mommy! His mind was scrambled with everything thrown at him at once.

James was relived when she was finally done.

All he could do was cry knowing this was the worse punishment ever.

"What if my friends come by or Britney?" He could only imagine her cooing at him and saying he was no man at all. She was the girl he's been after for quite sometime and they had only began talking for a few weeks. Most of his friends were girls, he was worried what they might say.

"Please mo-i mean mommy can't we talk about this?" he cried begging her.

“James this isn’t open for discussion, if your friends or Britney come by then they’ll see you dressed and treated as a baby”

She kept rubbing and patting his bottom as she spoke 

“Do you understand your rules? If you do then you need to say ‘I promise to behave and be a good baby for you mommy’ can you do that for me?”

James just wanted to get up, he knew he couldn't say anything or she'd began spanking him again. He imagined if Britney came over and saw him like this what would she say or do!

He imagined her cooing at him or even changing him it sent a shiver down his spine but with the constant tapping on his bottom he knew he had no choice.

"Fine I'll be a good baby boy for you mommy." he just said whatever he hoped she'd be happy with.

Sarah smiled

”That wasn’t hard was it, now that brings me to the next issue”

She kept him over her lap and tapped his bottom 

“As you got yourself thrown out of that school I’ve had to find a school to take you for the remainder of the school year, the only one which had spaces is St Kathryns school just down the road so you’ll be finishing there”