LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

pamperchef

Hello everyone, I am pamperchef and new to the site.  I am currently on tumblr and fetlife.  I used to be on diaperspace and abdl pixel before they shut down.  I joined daily diapers to fill the void left from those other forums, and to meet new people.  I am currently finishing up culinary arts school, hence the name pamperchef and work as a cook.  My hobbies are working on cars, and anything outdoors.  I am a dl mostly, but do have a little side in the 5-8 year old range.  My little side in the boy who is to busy playing to go to the bathroom, so needs the protection of diapers for accidents.  I have been wearing diapers on and off now for over 12 years, and think it started due to bedwetting as a child.  I wear diapers as a stress reducer mostly, and mostly at night.  For the most part I know when I am wetting my diaper in bed, but once in a while I will wake up wet without knowing it.  I guess you could say I never completely grew out of bed wetting.  

Hi and welcome Pamperchef. Nice to meet you, and glad you did join us. We could use a chef here, the stuff they stick in your highchair tray, is nasty! :D Wish you all the luck, when you actually do graduate though. And since you say you like working on cars, maybe you could combine that, and your culinary skills together. Cooking on car engines! LOL.

Well, hope to see you round some.Have fun and enjoy!