LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Did You Do?>?>?>?

bobbybaby???

hey my name is bobbay and i was wondering wat u did when u where a kid because when i was about 8 my mom taught me how to do my laundryand i just barely remembered wat diapers felt like so i decied to make em out of towels then i became scared cause i didnt no wat to do with em so then i remember how to do my laundry till today i still love peeing in my towels and store bought dipaer!!!!,,,

SO WHAT DID U DO WHEN YOU WHERE A KID ?>?>?>? :thumbsup:

hey my name is bobbay and i was wondering wat u did when u where a kid because when i was about 8 my mom taught me how to do my laundryand i just barely remembered wat diapers felt like so i decied to make em out of towels then i became scared cause i didnt no wat to do with em so then i remember how to do my laundry till today i still love peeing in my towels and store bought dipaer!!!!,,,

As far as that goes - just used a actual diaper that fit properly..

(Medical reason 24/7/365 life-long weather I like it or not.)

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

well for me its not a case of what i did

wheni was very young too young for me to remember my mum (birth mum) used to dress me as a girl. she always wanted a girl really

No wonder i'm a lil sissy

huggles lucy

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't have access to diapers as a kid, so I pottied in my pants instead. At first I got spanked a lot, but after a while, and several trips to doctors, I was made responsible for changing myself and washing my own messy and wet clothes.

As a kid

I took them from my little sister and hid them under my mattress and wore when i was ether alone or in the bathroom with the shower going...(the water bill had to be high then lol) then as i got older i took from anyone that had small babies around or i would go to the Eckerd's close by my house and by a pack with my b-day money and leave them in the bushes until the cost was clear...Then i would put them back into my hiding spots...i got caught at age three while wearing one in the closet and almost a couple of close calls in high school... I use to love to wear them to bed at night.. Far as they knew the crinkle sound at night was me sneaking food in my room...

As a kid

I took them from my little sister and hid them under my mattress and wore when i was ether alone or in the bathroom with the shower going...(the water bill had to be high then lol) then as i got older i took from anyone that had small babies around or i would go to the Eckerd's close by my house and by a pack with my b-day money and leave them in the bushes until the cost was clear...Then i would put them back into my hiding spots...i got caught at age three while wearing one in the closet and almost a couple of close calls in high school... I use to love to wear them to bed at night.. Far as they knew the crinkle sound at night was me sneaking food in my room...

Loved the story kimmy!

I used to make them out of white kitchen trashbags. When i was home alone during summer break..i had nothing but time on my hands. So, i took a trash bacg, and cut out an "hour glass" shape. I studied what pampers looked like and saw that when folded flat out, it had an hourglass shape so i mimiked that. Once that was cut out, i put clear packing tape on the side flaps for the tapes. then i took old t-shirts and folded them so they fit on the trash bag. I taped them in place so they woudlnt slip out. then, when i really got creative, my mom had a sewing machine, so i used to sew on elastic bands for the leg gatherers. I must say..i did a great job. It wasnt until i was on my own before i could get my hands on real diapers. Wow...now that i think about it...it looks like it was 10 years ago this year when i tried my first attend!!

post-531-1170846647_thumb.jpg

post-531-1170846647_thumb.jpg

when i was younger... sigh i wish i could get a do over! i sucessfully hid my nappies from when i started buying my own at about 12 (and when i stole some from family who had small babies before that) untill i was about 17 i realy wish i had not done so as the act oh keeping this secret from close family and friends made me realy miserable for the entire period, the only solace i got was from wearing weting and messing my nappies (which i could not do that often to keep it a secret) i had almost no friends in school and i distanced myself from my family, teachers and any one else who tried to get close...at about 17 tho my parents discovred my ab/dl stuff (mostly nappies and one pacifier from my litle sister) and things got beter fairly quickly from there to now where i have FINALY discovred (in the last week) that there are others like me!

one of the things i did when i was about 10 was i stole huge amounts of toilet paper in small amounts from the 3 bathrooms in the house over a couple of weeks used a black sac for water proof backing, cut small holes in the corners (smaler than my legs so that the natural elasticity of the plastic kept it tight round my legs when i had it on) and pulled it up like a HUGE pair of plastic pants. i then stuffed it full of the tissue paper i had been gathering and closed the bag around my waist with a piece of garden string. it made a large bulky and uncomfortable nappy but i resolved that i would not take it off untill i had wet and messed it! (my parents and siblings where out for the day at this time) it took about an hour of siting on the toilet in my nappy before i finaly managed it :roflmao: it all seems so far away from now where i can put a real nappy with soakers on that is much more comfortable 10x as absorbant and much more leak proof and dosent cost about £3 ($6) per nappy and i dont need to wory about my friends or family seeing me wearing them!!!

• 2 weeks later...

....i still love peeing in my towels and store bought dipaer!!!!,,,

I use to take tea towels mostly three at a time and pin them on when i was 16. I did it for a year and a half. Then in the morning i would do the luandry. That was cool till one day my mom discovered the still pinned towels in my bed.

She came out that afternoon and said to the whole family, "Anyone that wants to be put in diapers just say so and I will diaper you!" I was scared and knew she knew it was me. I didn't say anything and stopped doing it then.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember starting, about six, and stealing them from the changing table. Mom had an in-home daycare, so there were an AMPLE supply of diapers to be had. One night, I was taping one on, and she came up to my room, saw my shocked expression and pulled the sheets down to reveal my choice in nocturnal attire. Of course, she gave me the whole "why are you doing this" speech, and it just went in one ear and out the other....I waited about two weeks and then started taking them again, this time being alittle more prudent about when I "suited up". I think I started buying my own about...14, and haven't EVER found an exscuse to not have one on. :)

• 10 months later...

I've cleaned and protected my mommy for as long as I cun wememba. I learned ta cook when I wuz 7, an' I started doin' my own laundry at 12, an' I did all kindsa chores, but never got an allowance. I started a landscaping business when I wuz 14, but my stepdad sold the $50 lawn mower I bought, so I was stuck using a cheap one... the $50 one was used, but it was tuned to get higher RPMs so I could tackle the really tall grass with it.

I use to take tea towels mostly three at a time and pin them on when i was 16. I did it for a year and a half. Then in the morning i would do the luandry. That was cool till one day my mom discovered the still pinned towels in my bed.

She came out that afternoon and said to the whole family, "Anyone that wants to be put in diapers just say so and I will diaper you!" I was scared and knew she knew it was me. I didn't say anything and stopped doing it then.

OMG! I'd have forced every ounce of strength in my being to raise my hand or something!

hell i cant remember what i did when i was a kid. i wrote in my biography that i liked to diaper my teddy bear with doll diapers. then when at a friends house (she was 3 at that time) i always would steal a pampers 5 and pee in it. my dad almost caught me but i managed to keep it hidden. I really cant remember if i was ever doing anything extraordinary when i was a kid...

well for me its not a case of what i did

wheni was very young too young for me to remember my mum (birth mum) used to dress me as a girl. she always wanted a girl really

No wonder i'm a lil sissy

huggles lucy

same here, she didn't dress me as a girl all that often, but theres a couple pictures of me in my cousins clothing as a toddler, I always really liked those pics when I was little. My first memory had something to do with tissue paper and a pair of underoos, I didn't know why i was doing but I really wanted to put napkins in my underwear :)

I also remember when i was really young in daycare at the bowling alley they would let you sleep in the cribs if you're parents stayed late, I never did,but i can still remember the smell and feeling of want, I guess the people who really want to do something never do because they're too nervous, and the kids who slept in the cribs don't think about it one bit, people dressing up like babies on halloween is another example

I'd fold up a towel, draw it up between my legs and hold it in place with a pair of exercise shorts, and sometimes stuff a plastic bag in there to emulate the crinkle of a disposable diaper. Alternatively, I'd put a bunch of thick period pads in my underwear.