LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Senior boy turned into baby boy.

Kaylaindiapers

"Mom I don't need a stupid babysitter this has gone to far!" he stood there as his mommy finished dressing him. He was wearing white keds with little white socks a little t shirt with the words I'm a baby written on it in pastel colors, but the worst part was the diaper that also had baby on it along with pictures of rattles and bottles.  This would look really cute if he was a toddler but he was 18 and this was part of his punishment. This had been going on since the weekend and today was Monday and school was closed for the holiday but his mom still had to work so he was getting a babysitter. James was put in the play pen as the door bell rang

I want the babysitter to be sexual and tease him by telling him what boys his age are doing and how she only dates men not babies in diapers like him. I want her to tease him and humiliate him after all James deserves it she once asked him out but he turned her down cause he was a big shot senior and she was just a Junior nerd. Once she got contacts and her hair fixed she was a total smoke show.

Message me if interested.

Not looking for someone who already has a thousand role plays going or someone who don't put much thought into their role play with one words ect, just not my style..

Thanks, K

What a nice house and neighborhood I think as I ring the doorbell.
The door is opened by a nice looking lady.

"Hi sweetie! Thanks you could come so fast! Come in, come in.."
I greet her back a little flabbergasted by the warm welcome and step inside.

My name is Abby and I am also 18 years old.
I used to be a little Nerdish but changed my looks and attitude because I had enough of all the bullying.
I was now wearing a white blouse which was a little bit see through, and a skirt that was a few cm underneath my buttcheeks.

"My name is Caroline, and you will be babysitting on James!'

James? Where have I heard that name before?

I then walk in on the play pen and see where I recognised it from.

"well, well.. There we meet again" am I saying with an evil smirk on my face.

Kayla James mom was in a hurry so she quickly had the babysitter come in. She grabbed her purse knowing the babysitter had her number she decided to just tell her where her baby was and let the young pretty babysitter figure things out as James was a big baby this was part of his punishment.

"I have to go dear his bottles in the fridge and baby food is in the pantry diapers are in his nursery, you can discipline as you see fit you're in charge!" she said heading out the door.

James herd voices the other voice was definitely not a old woman who he figured his babysitter would be.

He decided to act like he was asleep figuring the babysitter would leave him alone.

The new baby sat up quickly recognizing the voice.

He looked up and wow it was Caroline who had asked him out only two weeks ago but she didn't look like that now she was a total babe!

"Car-Caroline wh-what are you doing here!" he asked nervously

"Bye Miss!"

"I applied to be an baby sitter for an infant.." I am still grinning as I observe James in his 'clothing'.

"This is definitely not what i expected but I like it anyways." 

I bend forward so you could look inside my top and softly say "So, how did you came in a situation like this"

"Bye." Kayla said walking out the door. She figured later she'd text Caroline and see how the baby was acting.

James looked at Caroline. He was so embarrassed having her see him like this.

"You really look different!" he said checking her out as she leaned over the play pen. He started thinking up a plan knowing she liked him, he figured he could get her to treat him like an adult and get him out of this baby punishment.

"Well it's a long story but I think my mom lost her mind!" he said trying to stand up but his shoes were slick or maybe it was the mat in the play pen plus he had on his baby mittens so his hands were useless.

"Here get these off and we can have some fun." he said holding out his hands showing her the mittens so she can take them off..

42 minutes ago, Kaylaindiapers said:

"Bye." Kayla said walking out the door. She figured later she'd text Caroline and see how the baby was acting.

James looked at Caroline. He was so embarrassed having her see him like this.

"You really look different!" he said checking her out as she leaned over the play pen. He started thinking up a plan knowing she liked him, he figured he could get her to treat him like an adult and get him out of this baby punishment.

"Well it's a long story but I think my mom lost her mind!" he said trying to stand up but his shoes were slick or maybe it was the mat in the play pen plus he had on his baby mittens so his hands were useless.

"Here get these off and we can have some fun." he said holding out his hands showing her the mittens so she can take them off..

I smile as I see you checking me out. But put an stop on it by bending back.

I stand next to the playing pen to observe you better, I can see your diaper and I feel a tingle in my body. This is going to be interesting.

"It sure seems like it.." As look around the playing pen, lots of stuff to play with..

I look confused, but then get a smile on my face.

"No, I am not going to do that"

"Would you wish something to drink?" I walk away and leave James alone in the playing pen.

"Please get these off and we can have some fun, I know you liked me and I'd like to get to know you better." he smiled trying to turn on the charm anything to get out of his diaper and get his life back to normal.

"Wh--what why not!" he said getting mad not believing that she won't take his stupid mittens off.

"Um yeah can you get me a Pepsi from the fridge?"

He watched as she walked away checking out her sweet little ass, a second later he felt like he was going to burst as his bladder was full.

"Oh he'll no I'm not going to wet myself so she can laugh at me!" he said to himself

I smiled at him for asking me that,  I don't think i am going to give him what he expects to get..

So he is using that as an excuse to release him?.. Now I am certain I am not going to release him.

"I must say it, but look at you..Do you really think I want to have fun with a baby?" I get an smirk on my face as I button down my blouse a little down so you could see some more cleavage.

I walk over to the fridge and remember what his mom said, the bottles are in the fridge.

I walk back with something else in my hands then a Pepsi, when I stumble around some family pictures.

James is really cute, I must admit. As I stand there for a while looking at the pictures I hear some shuffling coming from the play pen.

I walk back "Here you go James" As I put the sippy cup in his mouth to force him to drink the milk I've put in it.

"What is it with you? Why are you so nervous? I ask softly into his ear.

"I'm not a baby!" he yells.

"Please take these off!" he begs. He hears her in the kitchen James is looking forward to having a Pepsi.

"Oh no!" he begans doing the potty dance.

He can't believe she showed him her red lace bra.

"What's she up to?" he thinks out loud."

"Mpphhh." he squeals as she forces the sippy cup into his mouth.

"I--I need to go." he whines

"Well well.. If you are no baby then you should prove you could hold on a little longer."

She puts the sippy cup back into his mouth so he could drink some more.

This would be an good moment to make a picture she thought. She went back to the kitchen to look for her phone.

As she looks at the telephone display she sees some missed calls from Kayla.

I should call her back, first I will check on james again. 

she walks back to the playing pen but suddenly stops. Maybe if she watched from here she could see things better...

There was no way he could see her from the point she was standing.

James was getting desperate as she made him drink more and more until it was about gone. He was actually relieved when she went back in the kitchen, he looked as best as he could to see what she was doing. He decided enough is enough and he tried climbing out of the play pen but he couldn't get a grip and he kept falling down.

"This is bull shit!" he said to himself frustrated

Then it happened the urge hit him but it was much stronger. He did the potty dance then a few minutes later it started slow as he was still fighting it and trying to hold it finally he lost the war and he wet his diaper.

"Damn it!" he said falling back into the play pen he threw his teddy bear across the room he was so mad.

Kayla looked at the clock it had been a hour and she was surprised to not have herd anything from the babysitter.

She sent her a text.

Are things going ok?

How's my baby is he giving you any problems?

This is .. how the hell.. This isn't what she was expecting to see.

Did he just..pee?

It made her feel really tingly as she thought about the idea of a wet diaper on this 18 year old boy.

She felt a buzz in her backpocket, it was a text from Kayla.

Yeah everything is under control! He just had an little accident in his diapers.. I am going to change him! .. She sent the message.

As she stood there with her phone she made sure to make a little video of the tantrum he was throwing because of his accident.

maybe it could come in handy later. She could use that as some blackmail perhaps?..

She walked back into the play pen and acted like she didn't knew about his accident.

Kayla smiled.

Sounds good thanks. She text back to Caroline.

James was frustrated and was determined to do all he could to not let his hot babysitter know he wet his diaper!

He sat there sulking feeling just like the baby both his mom and the babysitter were making him out to be.

"This sucks!" he said to himself.

"Um what was you doing?" he asked curiously

"I checked if your mom said something" Holding her phone showing the message kayla had sent back.

"I will release you of your mittens now so we can eat something"

I walk over to you, going into the playing pen. 

When I am near you I look you in the eyes and give you a 'sexy' smile biting my lip.

"Do you still want to wear your baby clothes? I wanted to go out to the shopping mall with you so you might want to put some pants over your diapee"

I touch your wet diaper feeling my panties getting a little wet, why did that make me tingly? I Don't understand..

I act like I still don't know about your accident so you think I don't know what is going on.

I am making you think I am stupid so you can wet a little more thinking I don't know... Huh? Why did I think that? Why the hell do I want that?.. 

This could also be a great way to not have to change you, I don't think this diaper has an big capacity..

I walk back to the hallway and walk op the stairs to look for your room.

"Ok." he said actually grateful that he would have his hand back.

I can feel myself get hard in my diaper as you give me the sexiest look even biting your lip. Damn she's hit I think to myself undressing you with my eyes.

"No of course I don't want to wear these stupid baby clothes, I also don't wanna go to the mall." he's worried about being babied in public. What if I wet myself! He thinks to himself.

James blushes as she touches his diaper.

Oh know she's going to find out I'm wet! He thinks as he tries to pull away so she won't notice!

I watch as you head up to my nursery checking you out until I can no longer see you.

"James?" I shout from upstairs as I am searching for his room.

Where the hell is his bedroom? I open some doors when I stumble around his bathroom.

In the corner I see a pile of diapers, sorted from thick to thin. Good to know.

And.. A potty? Some nice thoughts pop up in my mind.

I walk back into the hallway when I finally find his bedroom.

Just a normal bedroom I think when I look around.

I look at his wardrobe and open it. Everything is normal? This must be a mistake.

I look around and sit down devastated on his bed. What was that sound?

I slide away his blanket and see an plastic cover, he still wets his bed? I chuckle.

But this must be a wrong room, is there an other spare room redecorated as his babyroom?

• 4 weeks later...

I walk upstairs to the hallway again and see another door I missed.

I open carefully open the door..

A room with teddybear wallpaper appear. O my god, he has been treated as an baby before!

I walk inside the room and spot a baby bed, a changing table and a wardrobe.

I open the wardrobe and see all kinds of baby clothing, perfect!

" James come upstairs please. " I grab some underwear from the drawer inside the wardrobe.

" Look at what I have found " I chuckle. 

" I think you should be wearing these when we go to the mall " As i point to the underwear and some baby shirt with jeans and...

I look further inside the wardrobe and pull out an pacifier " And this pacifier "

" you can undress now, including your diaper.. " I demand.

" Uh oh James.. Did you have an accident? .. " I look up to see your expression.

I hear you giggling like a school girl. I don't have to guess what you found it was my nursery!

"Um ok." he said getting out of his play pen and making the dreaded walk.

I blush as I see what you have laid out.

"Mall please I don't wanna go!" I whine as I don't wanna leave the house dressed like this.

I smile when I hear you to take off my diaper in my excitement I forgot it was wet until you remind me!

I look at you like a little boy with puppy dog eyes with my head down.

"No you weren't going to let me go to the bathroom!" he said sadly

" Stop whining! or there will be some consequences ! " I say irritated.

" Well I said to hold on a little longer since i thought you weren't a baby ? "

" It seems that I need to change you into another diaper instead of these panties. " I take of your diaper and can't help but smile a little bit.

While I am changing you an idea of making you piss in your diaper inside of the mall pops up into my mind.

" I will be right back, stay there. I am going to grab a new diapee for you James " I tap on his butt.

I see the different sizes and decide to grab the one with the least capacity, to make it a little bit more interesting...

I walk back to the nursery. " you know James, I don't want to humiliate you that much so I will put you in a thin diaper. " I chuckle by the idea that a thin diaper is not going to be much fun as he thinks it will be.

I change him and stare in his eyes, i slowly come with my head above his. " 18 year olds shouldn't be wearing diapers you know. " I whisper in his ear. Then I give him a kiss in his neck.

" Too bad you are a baby now, otherwise I would've dated you. "

James hated being scolded but what could he do.

"I--I-I'm not a baby!" he said getting mad.

"Fine." he said frustrated and irritated

I smile when you walk in checking out your ass .

"Ok." he thinks maybe she's being nice to him and the thin diaper shouldn't crinkle

As you're changing me I can't help but stare at your breasts when you lean over.

I feel the hot air from your breathe and I smell your perfume and your body lotion you smell so good.

"I'm not a baby we can still go out!" I cry trying to get my way and save my pride.

I laugh. " If you weren't a baby then you wouldn't have peed your pants.. " 

" I only want to date someone who is grownup just like me, I am wearing big girl panties you know. " I wrap a little bit of my skirt up and show of my black lace victoria secret panties.

I drop my skirt again and pull up your pants.

I grab your butt " Show me that you can be a big boy from now on if you want to have a chance " I bite my lip and walk away.

I walk to your 'normal' bedroom to quickly grab some spare pants in case accidents happen, and then walk downstairs.

I gather up my stuff and put in my bag, and walk to the kitchen to grab you something to drink.

" Jaaames, come down stairs now. I want to go "

I get really excited when you pull up your skirt I imagine a lot of things but as quick as the show began it ended.

I blush as you grab my diapered butt.

"Ok but what will you say to my mom she seems hell bent on keeping me like this."

I watch as you leave the nursery I hear you waking around and grabbing stuff.

"Ok." I walk down the stairs not knowing what to expect.

" I don't know for now, you first need to prove yourself. "

I open the car and sit down and close the doors as you also walk inside.

I put the drink inside your hands " If you finish this drink before we are at the mall I will buy you a video game. " 

( After driving for a while )

I hear a beeping sound. " oh no! the gas is low. I will have to fuel now. " I look at you.

" I am going to fuel stay here! " I lock the car so you can't get out.

While I am paying the bills for gas I also buy some drinks and a chocolate bar.

I walk back to the car " For you.." I hand him the drink and the chocolate bar.

" Man , am I thirsty " I open the bottle and begin to drink. I 'accidentally' spill some water on my blouse.

" Woops... "

"Ok I will!" I say like a obedient dog looking for some scraps.

"Sounds good!" as I've been wanting the new madden game. I began drinking.

I look out the window as were on our way to the mall I think how awesome this would be if we were driving around as equals like boyfriend girlfriend. The fact that you just changed me and me sitting there reminded I'm in a diaper with each movement I make the diaper crinkles. (not sure if I'm in a diaper or not cause you had mentioned something about underwear. If not just skip that part)

My thoughts are interrupted as the fuel light comes on followed by the beep.

"Ok." I look disappointed as I notice you lock the door.

I wait patiently for you to return

"Was it necessary locking the doors come on seriously."

"Thanks I say taking the drink and candy bar." I began drinking and notice I may need to go to the bathroom soon.

I damn near spit out my drink as I noticed you spelt some on your shirt and I can clearly see your black Victoria's secret bra. I know that it is for a fact cause I go to their site I think to myself. I now know your bra matches your panties. As I imagine earlier when you showed me your panties.

"Damn you're sexy!"