LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy's Good Little Girl (Private)

No way I hate this! She thinks to herself. She's so mad that her mom can still pick her up as she's tucked in for the night her mom cooing at her she could almost imagine being laid in a crib.

She was surprised that her mom didn't just leave she stayed there parting her diaper then rubbing her stomach, Kate just wanted to be left alone hoping maybe tomorrow she could talk some sense into her. She was in deep concentration thinking what her friends might say if they knew this was going on. She was sure some may have herd or even saw but she figured she could explain something but if they saw her dressed like this for a full day then they would know this is longer for a day or two and what if what if they offered to babysit! She was horrified with that thought but something quickly caught her attention. Her mom's little bed time story.

"Four year are you crazy I can't be like this for four years!"

"Owe!" she yelped as her mommy swatted her.

She laid there pouting to herself realizing this was only the beginning.

“Goodnight, my little Katie Kins,” Leah cooed. She pressed a button on her phone and bars rose on the windows. Next, Leah pulled up the sides of Kate’s bed, which did indeed make it resemble a crib. “So that way baby doesn’t get any clever ideas about leaving mama.” She gave her a big wet kiss before exiting the room. In her own, she got to work. She put together the oversized stroller she had purchased and also grabbed the child leash. She put together a diaper bag filled with diapers, extra frilly outfits, pacifiers and more. To top it all off, she took her lactacian pill, so she could feed her little girl.

Finally, Leah passed out in her bed, exhausted.

"What the!" she said stopping herself as she watched bars appear on her windows now realizing she was trapped, then while her attention was turned looking at the windows she herd bars being raised. She turned and noticed her mom had pulled up bars trapping her in her bed.

"I'm in a cage or a stupid crib, wh--what if I need a drink or go to the bathroom!" she whined as she was just throwing things out there so maybe her mom might change her mind!

Once everything was settle and her mom was gone Kayla laid down in her bed that was now her jail. She worried about tomorrow and the inevitable when she would need to go to the bathroom.

"I'm not a baby this isn't fair!" she cried kicking her feet, as her diaper crinkled back at her as if saying  yes you are a baby!