LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

<I'll leave that up to you. Maybe next day??>

I kiss you "Mama loves her gorgeous girl too" I say as I leave the room after locking your crib and taking the key

That night the little girl dreamed she was staring at her self but not a reflection but a copy they were in a big empty classroom. Both girls were dressed the same a simple light blue shirt, a pair of blue Jean cut off shorts, gabby's favorite pair of green socks with smiling waffles on them and running shoes. As gabby stared at her doubleganger she started to ask what was going on but only to see a change in her copy. The other gabby's shirt seemed to puff out more than usual then it spoke. "My new bra fits so nice I feel so grown up!" It said in a sly tone. 

Gabby was confused she didnt get to even get a training bra today she looked down to not only see she was flat as a bored but her tee shirt changed to a baby pink color with the words princess in training with teddy bears on it. Gabby looked back at her other self and teared up, her copy was now wearing a nice blue skirt. Gabby looked back her shorts now puffed out becoming a big pink and purple diaper. They ballooned out so far gabby dropped to her knees and instantly started to cry.

Looking back up at her more mature self she put out her hands wanting to ask for help only to feel her pacifier enter her mouth as her more mature self picked her up depositing the real gabby in a playpen "now baby gabby do you see? Your not ready to be me, your like a 2 year old now not a preteen or even a toddler yet. Good luck you big baby." The mature gabby walked away gabby looked around once more the final changes took place her hair now in pigtails and her socks and shoes now frilly booties. Gabby wanted to cry but her body rocked on to her back and grabbed her feet giggling as she wet and messed her huge diaper. 

In reality it was morning Gabby was crying her eyes out still asleep and in a supremely full diaper. Laying on her back in her crib looking like the baby she is.

I hear my baby girl crying in the middle of the night and rush into her room to comfort her, knowing she's probably had a bad nightmare "aww what's wrong mommy's Baby, did she have a bad dream??" I say, as I can smell she pooed but ignore the smell as I see how upset she is.