LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I lay you down. Remove the diaper and clean you.

Once you're clean, I dress you and diaper you and place you in your crib and locks it and sings you a lullaby to help you sleep. 

While I sleep I have a vivid dream...

In my dream... I look around and see I'm in a 6th grade classroom surrounded by my friends and we are in the middle of a lesson when I feel the need to poo. I raise my hand and the teacher calls on me "yes gabby." She says strictly but caring. I respond quickly "Excuse me teacher I gotta poo poo in the potty really bad!" I shutter at what I just said in front of a whole classroom of my friends and the 6th grade teacher. 

The class erupted into laughter, the teacher giggled too and said "Well little gabby, we all heard you dont use the potty anymore...that's why your in those cute diapers." She says condescendingly. The class kept laughing I looked around and notice a change I'm now sitting in a high chair wearing a very very thick pink diaper with baby designs all over it my clothes were now just a tee shirt that said big baby and a bib that says messy learner. I notice I'm drooling behind a pacifier as I try to ask questions. One of my best friends Sara says "Phew! Baby gabby is really stinky today!" 

It's TRUE I smell it I feel it I begin to cry a little. The teach pulls down a chart that's quickly discovered labeled as "Baby Gabby's potty chart" the teacher marks today for wet and messy. I'm shocked as she says "well it seems you've  reached your limit you officially not a 6th grader any more. You'll be joining the pre k class and I'll see you in 6 years baby gabby! Class wave bye bye to stinky baby gabby!" "Bye bye stinky baby gabby!" The class laughed and waved as me and the highchair drop through the floor and woke up with a start. 

I look around and see I'm in my nursery, sitting up in my crib... the stink I can still smell it... and feel it. "I poo pooed in my diaper..." I say quietly to myself. I see my self in the mirror on the back of the door. I'm in a very thick very soaked very messy diaper drooling behind my pacifier. 

I cry out "MOMMA!!!" 

I hear crying after being downstairs for about half hour or so and comes rushing upstairs. 

I pick you up and cuddles you "honey. What's wrong. Did you have a bad dream?" 

I tell you about the dream whimpering, crying at parts, all while clinging to you keeping my paci in my mouth and shifting in my well used diaper. 

"Please momma dont send me to school as a baby, I'm a big girl. I wanna be big again I cant let my friends see me like this!"

I pick you up and sniffs your bottom "my it must have been a bad dream to have made you load your diaper that much. That stinks. I'll be speaking to your teacher and I'm considering pulling you out of school and putting you into a daycare. But I want you to finish your education" 

Looks at you "you haven't got a choice. And you pooped your nappy without any help. If you was a big girl then you would have used the potty" 

Looks at you "no one will know because I'll make sure of it. It'll be discreet. And you stink.  So if you want to continue arguing  and stay in that thing then you know what you have to do" 

I feel pathetic and know that you've won this fight, I cant imagine going to 6th grade, middle school with teenagers and all my friends dressed like a baby wearing these diapers!

"Ok... mama....me be good, please change me" I say holding back my tears planting my thumb in my mouth still squirming in my very full diaper

Looks at you and tuts "naughty girl. Babies don't choose when they are changed and they certainly don't change themselves" 

Looks at you again "So your poopy is all mushy. Mommy sure has a messy job"