LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I smile at her, and quickly checks her nappy.

"Yep, we got a stinky one here. But baby girl knows not to lie to mama. So mama thinks that she should leave you in that stinky diaper for a bit longer. Until she feels you are ready to be changed"

• 2 weeks later...

She smiles at you, not disturbed by the smell of your diaper. 

"That's my baby girl. Now I think you can stay like that for a little while longer before mommy gets you changed"

(Sorry. Had a very busy week)

"There's nothing you can do honey. You'll need to earn your diaper changes. I can't waste diapers on bad behaviour"

I look at you and sigh and I pick you up "I can't leave you like that. This time I'll change you but you need to learn that I won't give in easily next time. Do you understand?"

Takes you to your room and puts you in your changing table and the smell is getting quite strong "pwoah.  I never realised how stinky your diapers were. I guess it gets more stinky as you get older" mom says as she gets the supplies 

Looks at you "don't think a messy diaper will persuade me to let you use the toilet. I spent 4 years changing your diapers and changing a few messy ones certainly won't persuade me"

• 2 weeks later...