LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wake up in my crib an hour later not sure what's going on until I realize I'm out of the dream. I look around "I'm in my crib I forgot i was taking a nap after having some of mommy's milk...ugh what's happening to me? School is going to be hard when I'm going to have to block out all this baby stuff. I just wanted a bra like my friends now they will really know I'm the baby of the group." I cringe and sigh leaning back in my crib feeling my diaper surprised to find it dry the way things have been going. I lay there thinking about everything calmly suckling on my thumb 

I am satisfied with how today has gone and I'm happy that you are finally realising I'm completely serious about this baby stuff and that I won't be taken for a fool. 

I wonder if you will actually use your diaper during your sleep... 

Looks at you "hmm I don't think you can be trusted.  You'll be under full supervision for the whole day. And you'll wear plastic pants over your diapers. I know you. The moment you're out of my sight you'll go to the bathroom and remove that diaper. Oh no. If you did that then you'd get a spanking that would make you not want to sit down for the rest of your life. You do not want to disobey mommy now do you?"

Looks at you and smiles "I know it will be hard for you to wear diapers at school but this is your life for the time being so you need to get used to it. Besides. If your friends were truthful then I'm sure they will understand" 

I smile "I'm sure things will be fine. Maybe they can come here after school and play with you while I do some jobs? I'm sure you'd prefer someone your own age instead of your mommy"

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you "but you must be missing your friends baby girl. I don't want you to feel left out. Besides. I'll change you before they get here and won't even mention your baby diapers while they're here. What would give away that you even wear diapers?"

"Mommy they're loud and what....what... what if I need the potty? I dont want them here. They'll see my nursery too! I just wanna be a big girl at school tomorrow all i wanted was a big girl training bra like my friends. They are probably grown up to regular bras now!" I raise my voice with my emotions taking over