LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looks at you and thinks "I'll see how your behaviour is today whether you get to be a big girl. You are only wearing diapers because you are acting up and throwing tantrums.  So no I'm not going to reward you. If you need the potty then you'll ask me to go. I have a training potty for you. Your friends won't be there so don't worry. You'll have your privacy"

"Yes they might see your nursery but they know about why you're being punished and they do understand"

"Honey, don't worry, I just explained to their moms what was going on. And they have all been warned that if they tease you, then they will get the same punishment as you. Wouldn't that be nice? You and your friends all treated as babies, then you wouldn't have to complain"

Picks you up and cuddles you as j sit you on the couch. You're still dressed in your baby attire with you in a dress so it clearly shows that you are wearing a diaper and it's easier for if you do have to use the bathroom when your friends are here. 

I turn the tv on to some cartoons that are appropriate for toddlers and I take the remote control with me so you can't change the channel. 

Goes into the kitchen to make you a bottle. 

I smile at you but I don't stay in the room as you're very relaxed so I go and sort your room out a bit more and make a few more changes to it to make it a big more girly like so your friends don't tease you.

A hour passes, and I come down, having fully changed your room so it looks like a big girls room, so your friends don't tease you.

You have a girly bed back, but it is like a toddler bed, and the crib is in the spare room, as well as the changing table.

Although, there is no big girl privileges, your chest of drawers do not contain any clothing that big kids wear, and you have training pants or pull ups. All the diapers are hidden away.

I wanted to make sure that you have some time with the girls that you aren't a baby, so I come down, with training panties and a potty chair with some clothing that will hide your toddler like panties but will also be okay if you need to potty in an emergency. 

Looks at you "what's all what honey? You said you didn't want your friends to see you as a baby. So I'm going to give you some time to be a big girl. Well. You won't have to wear diapers but as soon  as the girls have left its back to diapers. Understand?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...