LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I get you dressed in a nice pink dress with the diaper showing and a top.

"Now then, its time for baby girls nap, and mommy needs to sort some things out"

Even though I'm exhausted from everything today I look over at my new crib in pink with a mobile on top and a baby toy clipped to the one tail and get worried. Clinging to you I say "momma do I have to have a nap? I'm 11 years old remember?" I say softly around my pacifier

Looks at you and sighs "Honey, I know you don't want to wear diapers, but they are for your best interest. as soon as you stop having accidents, then we can think about potty training you again"

Looks at you and smiles "Oh, don't worry, you'll still be going to school. But you'll just be wearing nappies full time. Don't worry, the nurse will know and your teachers will know, and they will make sure that you don't get teased. I don't want you to have any more accidents"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

When we get home, I get you out and carry you in,

As you sleep, your new bedroom is being put into place, and once its set up, I place you in your crib, but I haven't changed you as I don't think you need it, but because you haven't complained, I consider changing you but only when you wake up.

I come in to check on your and you seem peaceful enough so I leave you alone to rest and I smile as yousleep as I know my plan has worked perfectly

I come and sit with you and cuddles you

"aww baby girl, its OK, you might just have a stomach ache, its okay, if you gotta poop then just let it all out okay honey"

I am cuddling you and I feel your diaper getting warmer.  

"Baby girl. You really soaked your pamper didn't you!" I say bit I'm not annoyed. I don't realise she's soiled her diaper. Well ... 

(When you said "huge load", did you mean a big wetting or mess??))