LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bramley Mystery (With Wannatripbaby)

LilLadyLexi

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a lightswitch in his mind the man's face goes back to smiling, "Anyhoo, I think it's time you met my wife." He walks over to the door, "Sofia!"

A woman walks in wearing all black, a perfect contrast to the man, her cherry red lips curled into what appears to you to be a sadistic smile as she looks you over.

The first thing Bethany was thinking of was the smile, it looked like Sofia wanted to murder her, and from a mix of the uncomfort and her bladder on the bursting point, she flooded the diaper before trying to hide it.

You see it in her face. You somehow know she's aware that you're peeing. She steps up close to you. She is now standing right in front of you, looking down since she's taller than you, though not quite as tall as the man. She still hasn't said anything.

"Um. Hello?" 

Bethany was both frightened and curious about this woman.

Who the fuck is she, and why must everyone tower me..

Bethany took a few steps back trying to make some space between her and Sofia 

For every step back she takes a step forward. It's not long until your back is against the wall and she has you cornered.

What happened next defied your expectations: Her face softens and she places her hands gently on your shoulders. "Poor baby," she says before leaning in and kissing your forehead.

okay that was unexpected. Still, she seems to get me.

Bethany just stood there dumbfounded. She couldn't move if she wanted to. Her body was frozen in shock, she tried to form a word but all that came out was just dribble.

"So you beat me almost to death? Have you ever had that happen to you? I went limp."

No, let's not say that. I'd get more, but what can I say. I've gotta say something, anything. 

"Thank you"

Thank you, for what? Oh I'm an idiot.

She smiles, "You're a quick learner. Keep that up, and you might get through this with as little pain as possible. Now, why don't I take you up to your room and get you dressed, fed, and down for a nap. Would you like that, Baby?"

what the fuck was that Bethany. You've now given them the impression you're into this.

I could do with something to eat however, but I've already slept a few hours. And if I'm to escape, I need energy.

"I guess that sounds good, I've already had enough rest though"

Was this what had happened to those other girls? I heard that was just a rumour. And where are they all. It's been 5 years...

She re-blindfolds you and leads you up some stone stairs. Obviously this torture chamber is underground. Soon the stone turns to soft carpeting and when she removes the blindfold you're in an adult-sized nursery. But that's not the biggest thing that sticks out to you. Instead of one crib there are two.

And there's a girl sleeping in one of them.

What the fuck is this, and I recognise that girl, from a post that was shared online, is she one of the missing girls?

She does look quite content and cute though. I sorta wanna get a picture. 

"What is all this?" Bethany turned and looked at Sofia with a questioning glare.

She takes you outside the nursery. She looks pissed, "Didn't that little session with my husband teach you anything! Are you really that stupid? You do not demand anything here! Perhaps he did not punish you enough, is that it? Maybe you'd like me to take you back down there and have a go!"