LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bramley Mystery (With Wannatripbaby)

LilLadyLexi

There's a moment's hesitation before you here an object, presumably the whip, hit the floor followed by more laughter, "Hahahahahaha! Of course, that one always makes such a mess. And the physical results are never quite as satisfying as the fear that comes at it's first CRACK! No, I think we'll stick with the paddle for now." He walks back over to the corner of the room.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After aboit five minutes straight beating your backside he began to focus on different parts of your body. The backs of your legs, the soles of your feet, your hands, and everywhere in between. Each set of strikes left you wondering where the next was going to land.

Just than you here a SNAP as the implement he was beating you with breaks on contact with your arm. "Well, that's the end of that paddle. I must say, it lasted a bit longer than I expected it to. My arm was getting tired!" He lets loose another laugh.

"Ah yes, that reminds me..." He rustles around with something and then lifts you up slightly, which is quite painful to your wounds, and places what feels like a towel under your pelvis. Then folds it up over your butt and begins fastening it on the sides.

What else could it be....

Of course Bethany hadn't thought of the possibility of it being a diaper, and her being double diapered right now, it didn't even cross her mind.

You're in a dark room that immediately screams dungeon in your mind. There are all kinds of strange implements lining the wall.

The man, who is dressed the same as he was minus the hat & jacket, grabs the blindfold and wags his finger at you. "Naughty, naughty. You shouldn't take your blindfold off without permission." He does not look at all happy.