LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bramley Mystery (With Wannatripbaby)

LilLadyLexi

Bethany had just moved to the town of Bramley. Unaware of danger that lurked.

Every year, A young girl from the town would disappear, and not be seen again, it was only a mystery as to what happened to them, One that Bethany was going to find out.

Beth was a short girl at just under 5ft and was quite slim. She had blonde hair which dangled and she was one of the lucky ones to be born with purple eyes.

She had recently celebrated her 23rd birthday and had decided a change of location was needed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bethany had just moved in, it was a Midsummer Friday and she wanted to get to know some people, so she hit the high street with the intent of buying pretty much a whole store.

Pulling up outside a clothing shop, she got out of her car and locked the door, walking into the shop.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, she's the one, alright. She's perfect! From her golden locks to those pretty purple eyes! I just have to wait for the right moment. Oh how tiresome waiting can be!

These were the thoughts of the man who had, in one form or another, been following the young, purple-eyed girl. Now he waited outside the clothing store she had just entered. This is going to be a fun one, I can just feel it!

Bethany spent quite some time in the store, just like any girl would, with all the "This or that, does this make me look big" and trying to chat with the staff, she must've been in there at least an hour

She went to the paydesk to pay for her items and bidded the staff farewell, walking out the door with car keys in hand, the sound of unlocking doors.

"Yes, whos asking" Bethany remarked back to the strange figure, he looked too well dressed to be a criminal. But there was a seed of doubt in her mind.

You don't know him, Run you fucking fool

"I'm with the Bramley welcoming committee. I come baring gifts." He pulls out a brief case he had sitting behind the bumper of an adjacent car. "Firstly, a $100 gift card to the fine clothing establishment that you just came from. Sorry I couldn't catch you before you went in." He holds out the card.

"Oh uhhhh, Thanks" Bethany said taking the card, "I guess I'll use this next time".

She walked over to her car, put the shopping in the boot and got in, starting the engine.

"Not quite," he produces 2 glasses filled with some kind of drink, "It is customary to share a drink with newcomers. This here is our own Bramley apple cider. Non-alcoholic of course. Can't have you drinking and driving now can we?" He holds out a glass for you.

"Well I've never been able to resist a drink" She clinked her glass with his and necked it down. "Ooo, thats nice, I need to get some later I think"

"Are you..." you didn't catch the end of that sentence before blacking out.

You wake up some time later, blindfolded and tied spread-eagle to a mattress lying on your stomach. The room smells somewhat musty, like a cellar.

What the fuck, Why can't I see, And what's that smell.
Bethany tries moving her arms and finds they are not moving an inch.
What the fuck, Am I paralyzed?"

You hear a heavy door opening followed by someone's shoes clacking on a hard floor walking up to the bed you're tied to. When he finally speaks you instantly recognize his voice as belonging to the man from the welcoming committee, "Welcome to Bramley, my dear."

You feel a sharp SMACK on your bare backside from some kind of paddle. You now realize you aren't wearing any clothes. "You will do whatever I want you to, bitch!" With that he starts paddling your butt hard.

Argh fuck that hurt, Wait, why am I wearing no cloth- "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" Bethany writhed in pain, on the verge of tears.

He stops and laughs a menacing, evil villian-like laugh, "You have not begun to know pain!" He walks over ro another end of the room. Before you you can begin to wonder what he's doing you hear the unmistakable crack of a whip right above you.