LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello... new here :)

hippo

Hi there... I still haven’t accepted myself but I am trying to. I am going through the whole binge purge cycle and it’s not too fun. My first memory of feeling the way I do about diapers was around 7 or 8 but then it was more a curiosity than anything. I can’t remember how I even came to learn of this community or such but I do know that I want to stop pushing it aside and telling myself it’s wrong. Sorry for a minior rant there but basically hi and I’m still figuring out exactly where I fall... although it’s a desire It is not sexual for me at all and due to my lack of self confidence as much as the ab side of this sound appealing to me I don’t think I’m fully both. Who knows. Thanks again... let’s see how long I’ll keep this before deleting and denying myself my feelings. 

Bye for now and hope this wasn’t too long. :)

Hi and welcome Hippo. Don’t be to hard on yourself. What you feel, is normal, and so many of us have gone through the same, or very close to the same thing. And let me tell you, for us older farts, it was no picnic back in the days before the internet. But, I’m not here to tell you bla bla bla! I just want you to know, you’re in a good place, and it’s full of good people who know. If you can, relax, have fun, and ENJOY it. And if you have questions, just ask. Good luck, and see ya round.

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome Hippo. Don’t be to hard on yourself. What you feel, is normal, and so many of us have gone through the same, or very close to the same thing. And let me tell you, for us older farts, it was no picnic back in the days before the internet. But, I’m not here to tell you bla bla bla! I just want you to know, you’re in a good place, and it’s full of good people who know. If you can, relax, have fun, and ENJOY it. And if you have questions, just ask. Good luck, and see ya round.

Thank you :)

Welcome hippo yes you're not alone we have all been there bought the tee shirt and worn it I agree that the internet has made it easier today then it was when was your age so just diaper up pull up a chair and relax and it flow we are friends and here to help one another enjoy 

4 minutes ago, Eugene50 said:

Welcome hippo yes you're not alone we have all been there bought the tee shirt and worn it I agree that the internet has made it easier today then it was when was your age so just diaper up pull up a chair and relax and it flow we are friends and here to help one another enjoy 

Thank you :)