LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jealousy is just a Padding away (With Danny)

LilLadyLexi

I see you go upstairs and I hear the ripping of the nappy coming off

I guess she needs to learn that toddlers don't take their nappies off without their parents permission.

I set Bethany in her playpen after feeding her, and i go upstairs, fully clothed again and walks into Ashleys room

"SO, you thought you could defy me and take your nappy off. I didn't tell you to do that? now you will get a spanking" I say this, and I don't look amused

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "Don't worry, no one will know you are wearing it. You will be let off this once, But I am putting a pamper back on you. You wanted this. I am in charge, so you will listen to me, understand?"

By the end of it I'm on the verge of tears and remain silent not wanting to be spanked again

She never did that to Bethany, what's going on?

I knock on the door

"You better not be lying to me Ashley! I will not take lying from you. Come out of there now please. You need to be good, otherwise it will get a bit worse for you"

Unlocks it and finds you fully dressed and I take you by the hand and takes you back to your room where I take your underwear off and puts a nappy on you and then puts locked plastic pants on you

"You can't be trusted, so I will make sure you always use your nappies for the rest of today"

Looks at her and I raise my eyebrows "Then there can't be anything wrong with you. You are lying to me" I say as I get the nappy on you and tapes it up.

"there, now lets go join my other baby girl" I say as I carry you downstairs

Looks at you "You will now wear this nappy at church and until I think you are ready to go back to panties. you've proven you can't control your bladder so this is the right thing to do, and... no more arguing or answering back"