LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jealousy is just a Padding away (With Danny)

LilLadyLexi

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley shakes her head and continues to jump on her mother, realising the increased need to pee. She once again just let's it go all over her mother's bed.

I look at her and now I do wake up fully and I pick her up "Right, that's it Ashley, you are going to be wearing a nappy. luckily I kept some from when you were having trouble a few years back. now I need you to lay on the changing mat so I can pamper you"

Ashley was in heaven and couldnt even hear what her mother was saying

Bethany started screaming, She had a wet nappy and didnt like it one bit, she hated being awake and wet

Ashley wondered if her mother knew, but for once, Didnt go to watch her baby sister being changed

Bethany calmed down after her nappy was changed and started babbling to her mother

I look down at Bethany as I lay her back in her crib with her pacifier "go back to sleep please honey" 

I notice you're not in the room and know that's probably the first time you've not watched

"Ohhhhhh, Ok." Ashley disappeared downstairs and went straight for the kitchen, Looking for the milk that her baby sister drank. She didnt want to be caught though so she was extra careful,

Ashley completely dismisses the bottle on the side, as she isn't sure if it's for Bethany. She eventually realises that her mother must've gone back to sleep and drinks half of the bottle before putting it in the fridge