LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Howdy!

Phddl

I’ve been lurking on diaper forums now for a long while, and I decided to start a profile to join in on the conversation. I’m a (soon to be) graduate student in NC, I like to play guitar and drums, and I enjoy wearing diapers for their convenience and comfort whenever I’m alone or can get away with it. :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

I’m not really into AB too much, although I always appreciate a cute girl in a puffy diaper. I spend the summer alone and tried diapers for the first time, and I’ve been hooked ever since! Now, I don’t get to wear often because I live with people who don’t know about my habbit, so I wear at work where I’m on my feet with limited bathroom breaks for 10+ hours at a time sometimes. 

I’m also engaged happily! I’ve tried to talk to her about diapers, albeit unsuccessfully. I supose she took it as more of a joke, and truth be told, I was more or less testing the waters, but I don’t think I’ve given up hope. 

My favorite diapers are the Depends tabbed diapers (cheap, plastic-backed, and easy to get a hold of), and the Abena M4 (super thick, absorbent as hell, and not as pricy as they should be). 

Happy to finally be here! 

PhD. DL 

Hello and welcome I'm Eugene or as I pefer gene I'm 68 years old and have worn diapers my whole out need being incontinent both ways no I not to the baby thing but with having to wear 24/7 I have come to love them good luck in your future if I can be of any help just ask

Hi and welcome PhD. It’s good you made a profile, and decided to join in. Soon to be congratulations, on your impending graduation! 

It can be a very sticky situation, trying to bring up the idea to a significant other. Maybe try and find out, what unusual thing your fiancé might be into. She might surprise you? Not saying it would be diapers, but she might be into something interesting? That can open the door, for you to come all the way out, on your diapers. Just a thought. Good luck with working it out, whatever, or however you do. 

Well, hope to be seeing more of you here, have fun and enjoy!