LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“ yes I do honey I’ll have grace let you use okay l mya said. She picked Jess up and brought her into the office no one there yet but a few teachers.mya walked in her office and smiled at the play pen being set up. She put Jess in it then set her bag down.

chloe was happy. “ yea I get  to go see a puppet show”

“Okay “ jess says as she carried in and place in her play pen she starts setting up her cuddly toys 

hanna smiled and got into the car and started to drive to Chloe school 

Mya sets up her desk and starts making a phone call she sees jess setting up her toys she was so cute. Grace came in the office and went to the play pen. 

“ hey jess I’m grace you babysitter what are you playing “

“I’m setting up my teddies “ jess says as she had them set up like a class as she crawls back to a other part of the play pen and grabs her Micky and then finely looks at grace “hi” she says randomly like she just noice grace 

Mya puts a bottle in the play pen. “ hey jess I’m going get to my meeting now so grace going to watch you  I’ll be back before mommy gets here “ mya says. As she kisses Jess on the forehead. 

Yup go grab him “grace says. She carried Hess outside to set up for recess. She decides to put jess in the swing for a little bit. 

“ do you like to swing jess” grace ask as she starts to push her.

“ hey stop pouting tying can always go back and swing “ grace says. She brings jess in then puts her in the play pen. Mya come back I from meeting and sets her things down and picks up Jess.

” Hey baby we’re you good girl”