LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Hanna woke up next and went to get ready for work too and met Mya downstairs for a cup of coffee “morning love slept well ?” Hanna ask Mya as she grab herself some coffee too 

jess woke up groggy and confused a while later as she sat up and rub her eyes 

“I slept well I’m glad Jess is warming up to you so quick “ Hanna says as she drinks her coffee 

“Kay” Jess said groggy as she crawls off the bed noticing two things one her diaper was wet and also she had to pee she frown because of the first part 

“ me too and Chloe really likes her two which is a good thing “ mya said. She finished the girls breakfast. 

Chloe walked down to the living room and turned Mickey Mouse on. She noticed jess face. “ what’s wrong “ Chloe asked. 

“Yeah That is good I was worry  about that “ Hanna says and smiles when she hears the tv turn on “the girls are up “ she adds to Mya 

“my diapers wet I don’t remember using it “Jess mumbles as she sits down holding her Micky and pops her pacifier in her mouth 

“ yup I’ll go get them so you can get dressed “ mya  said. Mya walked I got the living room. “ morning girls time eat breakfast and get ready for the day. Let’s it break fast “ mya said mya picked up jess. 

“ oh oh someone wet I’ll change you after you eat okay “ mya said kissing her head. 

“Don’t get why I’m wet but I still got to go potty “ Jess says to Mya still frowning and confuse as she held the front of her diaper 

hanna nodded and went up to go get ready for the day 

“ you just had a nighttime accident it’s okay and go in your diaper it will hold “ mya said 

mya sat jess in her high chair and put  a bib on her then placed her breakfast on the tray. She also filled up a sippy cup. 

Chloe sat  in her chAir.

“If you say so “ Jess mumble as starts to eat her breakfast as for a bit before stopping as she pee her diaper then carried on eating trying to act like nothing happen 

hanna came down after she finish getting ready “morning girls “Hanna says kissing both Chloe and Jess on the head before sitting down with her coffee as she read the paper 

Mya smiles and goes to get jess something to wear and glow her school uniform on. 

Chloe ate her breakfast then got down. “ mommy I don’t want to go to school I want play with jess “ Chloe said.

“Well Jess is going with mama then after I pick you up you and Jess can play and if your really good both you girls may get a treat “ Hanna says to Chloe and cleans her face 

Jess kept eating quietly till she finish then had the sippy cup which she found she like having bottles better 

“ can we go to that ice cream place after school then “ Chloe said. 

Mya came back down. “ all done sweetie let’s get you dressed to go “ mya did picking Jess up. “ is your tummy all full “ mya said tickling her. 

“Maybe if your good and come with me to get ready for school “ hanna says 

Jess giggled as she was tickled “yeah I’m all full thank you “ Jess says as she carried up stairs to dress 

Mya smiles and laid jess down and put her in a blue romper as a new diaper with ruffle at the bottom then a pair of socks and new pair of sketchers. “ look how cute you look” mya said kissing Jess cheek. 

Chloe nodded and held Hanna to get dressed.

Jess blush but smiled when she was called cute “what are the plans for me today ? Can I take some toys with me ?” Jess ask like a innocent child just wanting to able to play with some toys but it showed that she was  taking to being a child well 

hanna took Chloe up stairs “Chloe have you been potty yet ?” Hanna ask 

“ plans for you today is for you to play with your toys and maybe color in my office. Yes you can. How about you go to Chloe room and pick out a few until we can go to the toys store “ mya said putting Jess down. 

“No and I have to go really bad “ Chloe saidz

“Okay mama and mommy brought me soft toys “ jess says showing she  was trying to be a good girl and goes to Chloe room to pick her toys out of the toys hanna brought her yesterday 

hanna put chole on her potty after putting down her pj pants down and panties “use the potty while I get your inform ready then we can go brush your teeth “ Hanna says going to the closet to get her inform 

Jess starts to pick what toys she was taking with her 

“ oh yea I forgot “ mya said. She finished getting ready then went to get Jess. “ alright Jess let’s get going first let’s say bye to mama and Chloe “ mya says . 

Chloe goes to the bathroom. Then stands on her stool and washes her hands. Chloe waits for Hanna to come back so she brush her teeth. 

Jess came over holding a few different stuff toys as she went to Mya 

Hanna comes over and started to help Chloe do her teeth then clean her face after “ Okay come say bye to Jess and mama “ 

Mya puts the toys in Hess bag. She picks her up and carries her to Hanna.  “ okay  so your. Going to pick Jess up around one then I’ll meet you somewhere at 3 and they have a hair appointment “ mya tells hanna. 

“Bye baby have fun with mama “ hanna says kissing jess on the head then turns to Mya “yes I know I’m picking up Chloe after I pick up Jess “ Hanna says to her

”bye mommy bye Chloe “ jess says and waves 

“She’s very nice. But she also might be busy to at some points so that means if you wet you diaper you might be stuck for awhile not to long “

mya explains as they pull into the school building. 

Chloe did everything Hanna told her. 

“Okay mama I’ll try my best to be good “ jess says staying clam “mama do you have a tablet with games on it ? “ jess ask as they pulled up 

hanna help Chloe with her shoes then made sure her coat was on before giving her bag and lunch “Okay after I pick you up I thought I’ll take you girls to library for the puppet show then we could go to the toy shop you can help jess pick out some toys maybe if your good you can get a toy too” hanna says as she walks chole to the car and puts her in her seat