LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Yes please “ jess said happily seeing the ice cream she removed the bottle and push it away as she tried to reach the ice cream 

“Yeah we do” hanna agree after chuckling softly at how quick jess wanted dessert 

Mya got jess a little spoon then let her feed herself the ice cream. Mya sat down and ate some leftover from yesterday. 

Chloe looked at jess ice cream she finished the steak. “ I want some ice cream please “

chloe said.

“Okay but only a little bit I don’t want you being sick “ hanna says to Chloe and takes her plate and grabs her a bowl of ice cream too and brought it out for chole 

jess ate the ice cream slowly trying not to make a mess on herself 

“ I’m not going to be sick “ Chloe whined. She ate her ice cream. “ do I have to go to school tomorrow “ Chloe whine again. “ I want to play with jess all day “ 

mya looked at Hanna. “ Jess going to be coming with me and mommy going to bring you two school” 

“No but you may go to bed early if you keep whining “ hanna said about to answer Chloe about being sick from to much ice cream then adds “ and like mama said jess is going with her in the morning then after I pick you up we’ll go get Jess “ hanna explains as she cleans Chloe face 

jess sat there quietly listening as she finished her ice cream watching everyone 

Mya gets up and wipes jess face off and hands then takes her out the high chair and holds her. Mya looks at the time. 

“ let’s go watch a movie until bed time  “ mya said. 

Chloe squirmed while she was getting her face wiped. “ I’m not going to bed now “

“With that attitude you will “ hanna says as she picks Chloe up to take her to the living room 

jess cuddle into Mya shyly filling full for the first time in ages she also felt sleepy 

“Chloe do not talk back to me it’s very rude and for that you are going to bed early “ hanna says and carries chole up to her room 

“uh huh” jess mumbles tiredly as she pops her thumb in her mouth then adds “ can I have Micky “ 

Chloe starts to cry. “ no I don’t want to “ Chloe says. 

Mya goes and grabs jess micky and her pacifier. She goes and cuddles with her on the couch. “ there you now you can go to sleep” mya says stroking jess hair. 

“It’s not about what you want Chloe your being bad so are going to bed early “ hanna explains 

jess cuddle with her toy and then into Mya as she close her eyes sucking on her pacifier softly 

Chloe still cried all the way to her room. “ I’m not being bad “Chloe said. 

Mya watched jess fall asleep then laid her down in mya bed. She put pillows around her to make sure she wouldn’t fall. 

“You are and I think it’s beca your tired “ hanna says as she starts to get Chloe ready for bed 

jess turn over in her sleep so her butt was in the air like a normal baby 

“Chloe we don’t call people mean because you can’t get your own way “ hanna says as she finishes dressing Chloe for bed then lays her down “now you are going to bed without a story “ Hanna says tucking Chloe in and kiss on the head and told her she love her before Hanna left the room 

“ I don’t like bedtimes stories anyway I’m to big for them “ Chloe said she ten turned over and went to sleep. 

Mya came in the room. “ she just testing her boundaries so don’t be to mad “ mya said.

Hanna sigh and left the room when Mya said that “I know and I’m not I kept my cool the whole time how did Jess go down to sleep Okay ?” Hanna says looking at Mya 

“ Jess went to sleep easy she in our bed actually sleeping like a baby with her butt in the air. I was thinking she should wet jess diaper so she think she wet in her sleep” mya said after thinking about it. 

“Aww that so cute sleeping like a real baby and yeah if that’s what you want to do that’s fine with me “ hanna says as she goes to peek in on jess then look back at Mya with a smile 

“ yea let’s do and she is just so cute “ mya said. She got a cup of water then snuck water in put it in jess diaper then went to the living room. 

“ that should do it then I’m about to go to bed I have along day of meetings “

Jess almost woke up when Mya did that almost as she had turn over and made a sound but didn’t wake 

“that was close “ hanna says to Mya when jess almost woke up “and yeah that’s fine it’s been a long day for everyone so let’s go   to bed “ hanna agreed 

Hanna change and kiss Mya before getting into bed “night Hun love you “ Hanna says 

Jess cuddles up to Mya with her Micky and let’s out a happy sigh as she slept