LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Still you got easily dump by a baby “ Rachel says still laughing 

jess nodded smiling then pointing to the living room “nap” jess says telling Mya where Chloe was 

“ yea a lot better I think Hanna dead. What’s so funny “ mya ask them as she rubs jess back. 

Morgan looks at Rachel. “ she laughing because Jess left me for you “ Morgan say shaking her head. 

Mya laughs. “ oh you left you friend Morgan “ mya ask Jess

“She dump Morgan as soon as she saw you more like “ Rachel tease then added “and Hanna not dead just pass out if she not awake in five days then worry “ Rachel added  with a shrug 

“Mama” jess said happily again avoiding what Mya ask 

“ she even does it Hanna sometime “ mya said the looks at Rachel. “Good advice “ mya looks down at Jess. 

“ tell Morgan your just a mama girl that’s all “ mya said” don’t be jealous “ 

morgan shakes her head again. “ Rachel never going to let this down “

“Mama giwl “ jess copies as she hugs Mya 

“see don’t feel bad your not the only one she dumps for Mya “ Rachel teases after nodding at Mya then adds “nope never she was literally crawling to you stop and left when she heard Mya like she had a rocket in her diaper “ Rachel says laughing all over again 

Mya smiles at jess. “ yes a mama girl I can’t go anywhere with out her following. I can’t believe she even let me sleep for that long “ mya said. 

Morgan puts her head and hands again. “ okay I get it I got dumped “ Morgan says joking. “ 

“By a baby....okay now I’m done and to answer you Mya jess seem really okay being with Morgan cuddling with her and everything both girls really where no trouble at all “ Rachel says teasing at first but was  truthful about the rest 

jess blush and hid in Mya neck as she didn’t know how bad of a Mama girl she was till pointed out 

Mya smiles hearing the rest. “ that’s good Jess usually is fine but sometimes Chloe can be a hand full I’m glad she tired out. How did you guys swim for “ Mya ask she rubbed jess back some more. 

Morgan looks at mya. “ if it was up to Chloe all day “ 

“Till lunch cause it was getting to hot for jess we....well I had to bribe her with a movie but part from that she was fine playing with jess and everything she a good big sister “ Rachel says 

“ yea Chloe is a really good big sister.she nicer than I was to your mom “ mya said laughing at that part. “  well I’m going to order food you guys are welcome to stay “ mya says suggest. 

“ do you want some food “‘mya ask jess seeing if she wanted her baby meal.

“Yeah well my mum not a nice person anyway “ Rachel says with a shrug “um I don’t mind Morgan want to hang here longer or do we need to go ?” Rachel ask turning to her friend 

“nu” jess says noting wanting a baby meal but pats on Mya chest to say what she wanted 

Mya sees what jess wants. “ has she had anything solid today “ mya ask the girls. Mya knee jess was a little and could just survive on breast milk but she wanted her to have solids to.

Morgan thought about it. “ fine with me if we stay the party later anyway “ Morgan said. 

“I don’t think so she was sleep when I came in with Chloe and I made her lunch “ Rachel answers Mya then nods at Morgan 

jess whine a little and kept tapping Mya wanting breast milk then real food 

“ okay “ mya said she looked at Jews. “ you can have some milky after you eat some food “ mya said as she heated up jess baby food then brought her to the high chair to eat. 

Morgan looked up from her phone. “ actually Rachel let’s get going I forgot how long it takes you to get ready”

Mya looked at jess. “ come on don’t be poutie you can have milk after “ mya said to Jess bringing her spoon up to her mouth. 

Morgan started to laugh. “ yes you do so let’s get going” Morgan said.

Mya kept feeding jess the food even though she didn’t want it. “ bye girls the money on the counter 100 dollars for each “ mya  said.   

Morgan got up and smiled. “ no problem by jess even though you broke my heart”

Jess kept eating unhappily till she heard Morgan say goodbye to her she then turn to the older girl holding her arms up pouting in a way that said what I don’t get a hug 

“aww look she does care about you Morgan “ Rachel said with a coo in her voice then turn to Mya “bye Mya if you need a babysitter again while your here let me know “ Rachel says 

Hanna had finely gotten up mumbling as she walk down stairs 

Morgan smiled down at Hess and hugged her. “ bye sweetie see you next time “ Morgan said kissing Jess head. 

“ okay I will thank you bye “ mya said she took Jess out the high the unlacted her bar and let Jess suckle since she had some food. 

Jess blush from the kiss on the head for a moment it was soon forgotten once she saw what Mya was doing and latch on happily 

rachel said bye one more time and left with Morgan 

hanna came down after showering feeling better then before