LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Well I’ll have to move my group drinking with my friends to later tonight but your family...how much money we talking “ Rachel joke like she needed to think about it but it was fun to mess with her cousin a little 

“no Chloe it’s not the afternoon yet “ hanna says 

“ well I guess since you college you like to drink Hanna and I did it last night can’t stand to stay up right now that’s why we need and you. And I guess 100 dollars “ mya said to her cousin laughing. 

Chloe frowned now she was bored. “ how many more minutes “ Chloe asked.

“ how about now if could come please I have the worst hang over and there not making it easy. “ mya said hearing Chloe talking to Hanna. “ maybe bring one of your friends so they can help you with the kids “ 

Chloe started to pout. “ you said that early “ Chloe said.

“You need two of us for one child man you guys must be awful “ Rachel says with a laugh not knowing about jess as Mya hadn’t told her family about jess cause of how they where to littles 

“Chloe “ hanna says with a warning tone 

“sissy” jess says holding out her bottle to Chloe 

“ oh I forgot we adopted a little. She is really good but sometimes needs some more attention than normal “ mya daily to her totally forgetting. 

Chloe looks at Hanna. “ fine “ Chloe said stomping off ignoring Jess.

“You guys got a little....Mya I don’t know if how to say this but your like my mom and grandma right ?” Rachel ask like Mya didn’t like how most littles where treated but she didn’t think Mya would have a little also so had to ask 

Jess frown when Chloe ignored her so stuck her tongue out at her sister who already left 

‘Mya was kind of disappointed thinking Rachel would do such a thing. “ no way nothing like them and she my baby that’s how she is to be treated you have to come over so you can meet her now “ mya says to Rachel. 

“Sorry I’m just shock that’s all and yeah I’ll be over soon I’m guessing you guys are at the beach house and I’ll get one of my friends over too “ Rachel says feeling bad for what she said 

“Alright see you soon “ Rachel says 

20 minuets later Rachel turn up with her friend and knock on the door 

“doow “ jess says clapping her hands when she hears the door 

hanna lifted her head “thank god healthy people too help us “ hanna says 

Mya laughs hearing jess and hann reaction. “ I got it “ mya said picking up Jess and bringing her to the door. She opened the door. “ hey Rachel and her friend “ mya says. 

Morgan was Rachel friend with her she smiled. 

Chloe came running to the door to. 

“Mya This is Morgan my friend and Morgan this is my cousin Mya “ Rachel says 

jess hides in Mya once she heard the word cousin which made jess think that Rachel was mean like Mya mom and dad 

Rachel frown a little when jess hid from her and Morgan so thought it be best to greet Chloe first “hey Chloe do you remember me ?” She ask seeing the other little girl 

Jess peek out and gave a shy wave before hiding again 

Rachel chuckle when Chloe ask that “hold on kid I haven’t step in the house yet “ Rachel says chuckling 

hanna walk in behind Chloe when she ask that “Chloe that’s was rude at least wait till there in the house before you ask about swimming “ hanna says frowning at Chloe 

Mya sighs at Chloe a little bit. “ all she wants to do if the slide outside for hours. She has been asking to go all morning “ nya said to Rachel. 

Morgan was good with babies so she went over to Jess. 

Chloe sighs. “  no it’s not I want to go and you won’t take me “ Chloe said to Hanna with a little bit of Attitude 

“It’s understandable cuz but I get it that you guys aren’t up for it today so her always asking could drive you a little mad “ Rachel says 

jess peak out again from hiding spot again and look at Morgan 

“Chloe drop the attitude before you land yourself in time out “ hanna says to her 

“ yea I’m so not up for it today “ mya said to Rachel. “ so can you send she her to go swimming. She  will be tired out soon. “ 

chloe pouted at Hanna she just wanted to play and she didn’t understand why Hanna didn’t have her usually engery.

morgan smiled at jess. “ your really pretty baby “ Morgan said. 

“Yeah we can take the girls swimming no problem while you guys rest and learn your lesson of drinking to much at your age “ Rachel tease Mya “come on Chloe let’s get you ready to go swimming before you bug your mommy to the point of grounding you for a year” Rachel says to the little girl holding out her hand to her 

jess blush and giggled when Morgan said she was pretty and came out of hiding more 

“ oh wait Jess is scared of the water so she won’t go near it or in it but if to hot out there bring in side and let run around naked “ mya said more to Morgan than Rachel since Rachel was busy with Chloe. 

Morgan smiled at Jess. “ do you want to go play in the sand “ Morgan asked her. 

Chloe was so excited. “ yea swimming can we use the slide its super fun “ Chloe said.

“Sand yay” jess agreed reaching out for Morgan 

“Okay why don’t you get your swimming stuff then we can go swim “ Rachel says then turns to Mya “why jess scared of the water ?” Rachel ask 

“ yesterday she got water in her face she didn’t like it. So now she scared “ mya said to Rachel. 

Chloe  went to her room to her bathing suit on. She came back down with it on. “ okay let’s go swimming “ 

morgan took Jess from mya. “ well your just so light” Morgan said.

“Ah well that would be scary “ Rachel agrees then chuckles when she hears Chloe “Okay okay munchkin we will go swimming now just hold on let’s get some sunscreen on you first “ Rachel says going to the bathroom to get it 

“fank yow?” Jess says confused not sure how to take what Morgan said 

Chloe was so happy to go swimming. “ don’t put a lot on me “ Chloe told her as she waited to put sunscreen on. 

Morgan smiled at Jess “let’s get you in a swim diaper and bathing suit” Morgan said knowing wouldn’t get in the water but still. 

Mya gave Morgan Jess stuff then looked at Hanna. “ they seem to have it I’m going to bed” mya says.

“I’ll put enough on “ Rachel says putting sunscreen on Chloe once she was done she then put on her water wings too “Okay now your ready let’s head outside “ Rachel says heading outside knowing Morgan would be okay with jess 

“nu tu hut “ jess said knowing she could just go outside in her swimming diaper she thought about maybe trying going near the water again 

“oh me too if they still see one of us we are  screwed “ hanna says joining Mya