LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“I thought you had her “ hanna said confused 

jess was giggling happily outside making a stuff out of sand cause Chloe left the door open it was easy for jess to get out but she didn’t go far from the house 

“ no I sent her to go find Chloe upstairs she must of cane down is the door open “ mya said going to the door to check she saw Jess out side and picked her up. 

“ Jess you did a naughty thing you do not go outside by yourself now timeout for five minutes “ mya said scolding her then bringing her to the timeout chair.

“No idea I caught Chloe trying to sneak out to go play on the slid on her own I thought she close it when I caught her  “ hanna answer truthfully 

Jess lower lip started to shake as she was told off before she fully started balling her eyes out when she was put in time out 

Mya just let Jess cry she couldn’t let Hess get her way all the time. “ it’s fine just Chloe next time shut the door she could of been hurt. It’s also my fault for not getting up with her “ mya said sitting down in the kitchen. 

“I should of check that the door was close and lock it “ hanna says at fault too “at lest she was just outside of the house and wouldn’t of gone to far “ hanna adds 

jess keeps sobbing unhappily wanting out of time out but didn’t dare leave time out either 

“ yea it’s also good thing she didn’t go near the water “ mya said. She went over to the timeout corner where Jess was. 

“ Jess do you know what you did wrong “ mya asked her. 

Chloe finished her cereal. “ can I go swimming now” Chloe asked.

“Good thing she scared of the water “ hanna points out also

jess was still crying and shook her head she didn’t understand what she did wrong she was still by the door of the house playing with the sand she didn’t get why that was bad 

“no Chloe not yet in a bit you can stop asking this had been the 4th time you ask and you not even been up two hours yet “ hanna says 

Mya bent down to jess level. “ it was naughty because you can not leave the house with out me or mommy. You could have got hurry “ mya explains to her. 

Chloe sighs she just really wanted to go. “ when can we go “ Chloe ask hann probably needed to give Chloe something to due.

Jess had her head turn to the side still not understanding what could of happen from playing right outside the door 

hanna sigh and rub her head reminding herself not to kill her oldest child as she was only 4 “no Chloe how about you play on your iPad for a bit instead “ hanna says giving Chloe her iPad to play with 

Mya looks at jess. “ your timeout is over would you like to have some fruit “ mya asked picking her up seeing no point to explain it more to Jess. 

Chloe smiled at having her iPad she went to the living and started to ply with it. 

Mya came holding jess seeing Hanna face. “ why were about to kill Chloe “ mya asked laughing alittle.

Jess rub her eyes and nodded as she did like fruit before snuggling under Mya chin holding onto her also 

“she not been awake two hours and she only ask about going f....flipping swimming and won’t listen to no that we will go later “ hanna says not swear in front of Jess 

Mya sat jess down in her high chair then cut up some strawberries and bananas and gave the to Jess to eat. 

“ well she just excited that’s all but now that iPad will keep her busy atleast for awhile “ mya said. “ we can never drink that much again “ mya said as she went to drink more water.

Jess started to pick up bits of fruit and started to eat 

“Yes but that plus me having a hangover I’m not in the mood this morning and yeah I agree We can’t not with the kids now plus we are getting too old for it “ hanna says rubbing her head 

“ yea we are and having to hyper kids is not good when you have a hang over. Hopefully they will take a nap soon so we can “ mya said wishing knowing Jess will lay down with them but Chloe wouldn’t until she got to swim.

“I’m sorry have you just met are kids that’s not going to happen” hanna says with a sigh 

jess look up her face covered in fruit bits looking at them confused  

“ i know it was just a hopeful dream “ mya said with a sigh to she looked at Jess. 

“ are you done “ mya asked going to get a cloth for her. 

Chloe played her game happily on the floor not bothering Hanna. 

“Maybe but will we be able to get one ?” Hanna ask 

Jess wiggle and pouted as she wasn’t done eating yet and to prove her point she grab some more fruit off her tray and ate it 

“ yea I know my younger cousin lives out here maybe I can get a hold of her. You remember Rachel the one who watched Chloe when she was a baby “ mya said to Hanna. 

Mya then looked at Jess. “ okay I get it “ mya said to her letting her eat more.

“Yeah she also got the same name as your sister which to me shocks me that your family didn’t fight over that fact “ hanna says with a laugh 

jess finish all the fruit on her tray before holding her hands out to be clean up showing she was ready now 

“Yeah but your family weird so it’s cool “ hanna tease 

Rachel Mya cousin pick up her phone and step outside so she could hear she was only 18 and live with her friends in a house so it be cheaper but didn’t mean they where quite “hey Mya what’s up did my mum tell you to check up on me “ Rachel joke right away when she saw who was calling her 

hanna clean up Jess and gave her a bottle of cold water not to cold for her but enough to keep her cool for now 

jess fuss a little at being clean up but took the bottle as she was hot and kick her legs happily 

Mya laughed a little. “ no I was wondering if you or one of your friends could come watch the girls for a couple hours today. I’ll pay you “ mya said trying to bribe her. 

Chloe iPad died so she can back to Hanna. 

“ can I go swimming now “ Chloe asked her.