LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Hanna got in and Mya her glass of wine “I know but it kinda puts my plans on hold with her In bed with us but good thing is we still have a very comfortable couch “ hanna says before drinking her wine 

Mya laughed a little. “   I know but that’s why we’re in the hot tub silly “ mya said as she went over to Hanna and cuddled with her.

mya started to rub Hanna and they that’s when the real fun happened. 

“So you trick me into the hot tub and got me tipsy on wine “ hanna said with fake shock before kissing Mya “I’m very okay with that “ she added with a smile

jess woke up first the next morning and sat up confused as she wasn’t sure where she was 

Jess frown when she saw she was alone and look at the clock by the bed it was too early she knew for hanna and Mya to be up yet as there was no sound jess worried that they had ditch her in the beach house for any reason not wanting her any more but before jess started to cry she would check she crawl off the bed carefully landing on the floor making a mess as her diaper was full and crawl towards the stairs going down them backward carefully also as she crawled to see if she could find them 

Jess bang against the gate unhappily for a moment before starting to cry thinking she was trap forever 

“Babe jess is crying “ hanna mumble sleepily hearing the crying faintly 

Mya Hughes and kissed Jess. “ we wouldn’t leave is how about a baba then some more sleep seeing it was still early “ mya said she went a made a bottle then went back to bed holding jess.

Jess after while finely fell asleep against Mya for a little bit but was in a light sleep 

hanna moan waking up finely on the couch and frown mumbling about coffee as she got up to make coffee for herself 

“You will later keep going on about it or try snaking out again to do so you will spend a lot of time in time out “ hanna warn her and then goes to get her coffee 

jess was wake lightly poking at Mya breast wanting some of Mya milk 

“It’s very fair it’s early in the morning and you could of been in danger if something happen and me and Mama wouldn’t of know “ Hanna says 

jess latch on happy to be close to Mya she was going to be in a clingy mood today 

“I haven’t made anything yet and no it’s to early for lemonade you can have it at lunch “ hanna says rubbing her head cursing in her head about drinking too much 

jess drank till she was full then snuggle into Mya happily letting out a small burp as she cuddling into Mya 

“Yes it is Chloe and yes you may have some come to the kitchen table “ hanna says going to make Chloe her cereal 

once jess was done she started poking Mya again not knowing she had a hangover 

“ okay “ Chloe said going to sit at the table. 

Mya opened her eyes again. “ Jess go find sissy “ mya said putting her on the floor and going back to sleep she had a head ace. 

Jess pouted at Mya and whines/ huff before going to find Chloe in her room when she wasn’t there she crawl down the stairs again glad the baby gate been left open this time as she crawl to outside to play with the sand giving up on looking for Chloe