LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Yeah that might have to be it “ hanna said taking the bottle before putting jess down to empty it and clean it before putting apple juice in and handed it back to her 

jess happily took the bottle back and started to drink again smiling as she like what was in it this time 

“hey Chloe I made lemonade do you want some now or at dinner ?” Hanna ask noticing there oldest had wonder into the kitchen too 

“Okay well dinner ready so let’s sit down “ hanna says putting Chloe cup at her place and went to get the wine and poured a glass for herself and Mya and put them on the table too 

jess put her bottle down and tried to see what they where having to eat it smelt good 

Jess tried it and didn’t mind it so open her mouth for more the texture she found odd but it tested nice so it was cool 

hanna started to eat while keeping a eye on Chloe to make sure she didn’t eat to fast 

“Nu nu “ jess said shaking her head at taking a bath 

“then after jess Chloe I want you to have a bath and I’ll wash your hair since you been in the sea “ hanna says 

“Oh yeah damn I forgot that I really need to get out of waiting space at times” hanna says taking Chloe upstairs too and started undress her 

jess frown before looking at the bath nodding a little but still wasn’t happy to have a bath c

Mya put Jess in the tub with a couple bath toys then started to wash her up.” When we get back from here I want to get Jess hair trimmed it’s getting a little long “ mya said as she wet it. 

Chloe yawned and got undressed. “ are you washing my hair”

“Yeah plus since she suits short hair better anyway “ hanna agree with Mya as she put Chloe in the tub “yes Chloe I am going to wash your hair “ hanna says as she starts washing her 

jess started to play with a duck as she let Mya wash with out to much fuss but did whine when then water went on her head and tried to push Mya hand away 

Mya finished washing jess hair even if she was fussy she took her out the bath. “ say night night to sissy and mommy “ mya said holding Jess. 

Chloe was good as she got her hair washed. “ can I go play on the slide again.”

Jess mumble something and hid into Mya neck clearly fussy like Mya said 

“night night baby” hanna said giving a kiss on jess head before turning to get Chloe out of the bath next “no Chloe I just wash your hair and it’s bed time tomorrow you can “ hanna said grabbing a towel 

Mya brought to the room she changed her in a diaper and just let her sleep like that since it was hot. She made a bottle and rocked jess until she fell asleep. 

Chloe whined slotted bit but she understood plus she was tired. “ can I have some more lemonade before bed. 

It took a while but jess was soon asleep after her bottle holding onto Mya 

“no honey remember last time you drank to much before bed you had accident “ hanna remained her as she dried her off and put her in just some panties for bed 

Hanna smiled and left the room to grab her swim suit and then the wine before joining Mya at the hot tub “let’s sexy women check , wine check , hot tub check now the only thing that wasn’t on my list was the baby in our bed “ hanna says with a small smirk letting Mya know she wasn’t mad but more teasing her as she knew jess would most likely end up there