LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“She can try if not there the baby food we brought “ hanna offers before going over to Chloe “Chloe honey you want sea food for dinner?” Hanna ask her 

Jess wasn’t listening as she watch the fish trying to seem go under the water to touch one 

“Yeah it’s a good thing your pretty babe “ hanna tease then nodded at Chloe 

jess ended leaning to far into the water and her face under the water and started to freak a little splashing about 

Mya laughs then looks at  jess she quickly lifts her up from the water. “ you have to be careful I think we had enough of the ocean “ mya said taking Jess out. 

Chloe was still playing. 

Jess was crying unhappily as she scared herself from what happen a cling onto Mya

hanna swim about for bit longer before going over to Chloe “Okay Chloe that enough play time time to get out and ready to have dinner “ hanna says 

Mya rubs jess back. “ it’s okay baby your fine “ mya said giving Jess her pacifier. To calm down. She put Jess in a towel. 

“But mommy I want to keep swimming “ Chloe whined as she wants to keep swimming. 

“Wat bad” jess mumble behind her pacifier meaning sea was bad now that it scared her as she lay on the towel 

“no sweetie it’s time for dinner now “ hanna says 

“ okay baby “ mya said bring Jess to change her clothes.  She just put Jess in a diaper she thought she didn’t need clothes. 

Chloe pouted as Hanna picked her up. “ can I go swimming again before bed” Chloe said.

Jess sat up and started to crawl around again liking land a lot better then the sea right now 

“maybe but if not there always tomorrow and the next day and the day after that we are here for a week “ hanna tells Chloe as she carries her inside to get her change into a vest and panties as it warm out and in the house 

“Well maybe not all day but you can for a bit now why don’t you play with your sister why I go get change   “ hanna says and goes to get dress making sure the stairs where block so the girls couldn’t play on them knowing what Chloe was like 

Jess was just crawling the first floor of the house looking around 

“you know we do have beds that the kids could sleep in instead of the hot tub” hanna tease as she got change but nodded in agreement with Mya idea 

Hanna made the lemonade putting Chloe in her favourite cup and jess in her bottle she also got some baby food out just in case “has Jess had lemonade while she been with us ?” Hanna ask turning to Mya 

jess soon got bored of the show Chloe was watching and started to crawl towards the kitchen to see what Mya and hanna where doing 

Hanna nodded and smiled picking up jess and handed her bottle “here baby try this “ hanna says 

jess smiled at both of them then took the bottle and started to drink making unsure faces as she did 

“Yeah maybe I tried to make it as watery as possible without it just being water “ hanna says to Mya 

“nu” jess said holding out the bottle her way of saying she didn’t like it 

“guess that answer my next question “ hanna says laughing