LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Jess rub her eyes still frowning “nu” she mumble while nodding her head seeming that becoming her favourite word to say 

hanna pick Chloe up the close the door “seem like jess has got a favourite word” hanna said when she walk around to Mya with a smile 

Jess snuggle into Mya as she was carried rubbing one eye trying to wake up

”oh well hopefully it won’t last too long since she not a toddler remember when Chloe went though it at 2 ,months of her only saying no “ hanna says as she carries Chloe in and put her in a booster seat 

“As long as it tastes yummy jess will eat it if she didn’t like the bite bet she wouldn’t eat it “ hanna says chuckling as looks at her menu

jess look mainly at the dessert part pointing to a picture of red velvet cake while licking her lips 

Mya looks down at jess and smiles. “ no more sweets for you “ mya said laughing. She probably would give it to Jess and jess gave mya a cute face. Mya looked at her menu and decided on a turkey sandwich. 

Chloe looked around. “ mommy can I get a strawberry smoothie “

Jess pouted cutely up at Mya and gave the big puppy dog eyes as she wanted the cake even making her lower lip shake a little in hopes that would work in her favour 

“sure but you also need to eat something too Chloe “ hanna says while trying not to laugh at the predicament Mya seem to be in as she knew jess would win it 

Mya looked at jess. She thought about it but Jess face was to cute. “ okay you can have it but you need to eat real food “ mya said to her putting her in the high chair. 

“ what do they have here “ Chloe asked.

Jess clap her hands and smiled while nodding her head that she would eat real food already with her mouth open 

“I don’t know what you agree too but jess looks happy “ hanna said snickering watching Mya and jess 

she then turn to chloe and gave her the kids menu so she could pick 

“ she can have cake after she eats some real food. So can Chloe if she wants. I couldn’t say no to her cute face “ mya said smiling. “ she’s going to use that a lot on me isn’t she “ 

chloe looked at the kids menu. “ I  want fish and chips “ Chloe said. 

“Oh yeah she will “ Hanna agreed easily not going to lie on how easy Jess had Mya wrap around her finger then turn to Chloe “yes you may have fish and chips “ she said before looking at her menu 

jess was getting bored and also antsy with just sitting in the high chair as she was use to being held or sitting on someone’s lap so started banging on the tray a little 

Mya lauged then looked at jess. “ Jess we don’t bang on the tray would you like to color “ mya asked putting some crayons on the tray with the menu. 

Chloe nodded and went back to color. “‘Mommy can we go swimming at the beach house when we get there”

“Nu” jess huff out but Color away anyway only huffing cause she was told off kind of 

“we will need to see what the time is when we do but if it’s not late then yes we can “ hanna said after thinking about it 

Mya just went on her phone. Mya knew she was spoiling jess but couldn’t help it. Jess was her baby. “ we should be there about 4:30 so I don’t see why not “ mya said listening to Hanna and Chloe. 

Chloe nodded and went back to coloring. 

“Yeah I was gonna get you to check the time in car to make sure as I thought it be that time “ Hanna agreed with Mya but didn’t like to fully make any promises in case of anything so tried not to when it came to things that the Chloe wanted so there wouldn’t be any tantrums if it didn’t turn out if they could 

jess Color for a bit then held it up to Mya “mama” Jess says showing her 

when the waitress came hanna ordered for her and Chloe and the waited for Mya 

“ yea hopefully there’s no traffic” Mia said. When the waitress came mya order her food and something for jess plus jess dessert and Chloe some cake. 

Mya looked at jess. Picture. “ oh that’s nice honey “ Mya said happily. 

“ I was thinking we could take the kids to the water park while we’re down there.” May suggested.

Jess blush but gave a silly smile when Mya said her picture was nice 

“Yeah that’s sounds good I think the girls will enjoy that “ Hanna agreed about the water park 

Shortly after the food arrived mya cut up jess food for her then started to eat her food. 

“ I wonder how jess is going to react with the ocean “ mya thought about it. 

Chloe picked up her fish then ate.

Jess ate with her hands messily more playing at times as she ate but not super fast like she normally did when she fed herself 

“hopefully okay “ Hanna says as she hands Chloe a fork to use 

Jess pouted when she was told of again and started to just eat looking down sadly 

“Chloe your a big girl eat with a fork not your hands “ hanna told her giving Chloe the fork again 

Mya continues to say her food. She gets jess a bottle of juice then tells waitress to get the cake for her and Chloe but to make it small. 

Chloe looked at Hanna she was eating fine with no fork. “ why can Jess do it and I can’t “ Chloe asked.

“Because they don’t have baby forks and jess doesn’t know how to use one anyway unlike you who does “ hanna points out 

jess was done eating so started on her bottle