LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Mya looked back at jess. “ honey I think we may need to stop everytime jess messed she was sleeping and it looks like that’s what she about to do” mya says to Hanna. 

Chloe covers her nose. “ jess stinky”

“We will be stopping in a few minutes I need to fill up the car anyway” hanna says While driving to the gas station 

jess didn’t care what Chloe said as she kept grunting till she let out a content sigh finely letting the mess out and went back to watching the film 

Mya nodded and waited until they stopped. She got out and went to get Jess. “ Hana take Chloe to the potty “ mya said. Mya laud down the changing pad and started to change jess. 

“ someone a stinky baby” mya said tickling jess belly. 

“Will do once I fill the tank “ hanna says and fills up the car first once that was done hanna grab Chloe out the car and took her with her to pay then took Chloe to the bathroom 

jess was laying there giggling not upset that she mess herself as Mya was changing her right away  so she just lay there sucking on her pacifier happily 

“Are you fighting with a baby about nap time again ?” Hanna ask clearly amuse watching Mya with jess before she got in the car putting on a baby film on jess tv and chole favourite cartoon on hers 

jess shook her head again not sleepy 

“I can see that I’ve put a baby film on so that should help “ Hanna offered but clearly trying to hide the fact she wanted to laugh 

jess zone into the film right away as she suck on her pacifier calmly dozing off halfway through it 

“I do but it be rude to laugh at someone who lost to a baby “ hanna said teasingly to Mya 

hanna notice how quiet the girls where after a while and look back to check on them smiling seeing both asleep “at lest there napping now “ hanna says to Mya 

“Still took a film to get her to sleep “ hanna points out laughing a little too “Yeah the girls will probably be hungry when they wake up “ hanna agreed 

“Nu” jess mumble trying to turn over in her car seat 

hanna got out the car and open Chloe door and shook her lightly “Chloe time to wake up “ hanna said softly 

“Nuuuu” jess whine rubbing her eyes as she pouted first Mya wanted her to nap next she was waking her up jess thought as she gave Mya a sleepy glear 

“come on Chloe we are going to get lunch “ Hanna says to her