LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“How long tu beech mama?” Jess ask as she held her arms up not sure if she was aloud to talk in a full sentence but thought since she use little words it be okay since she was meant to be a baby but they never said she couldn’t 

hanna smiled and kiss Chloe on the head before dressing Chloe into a pull up then into a t shirt and shorts then help her put on some sandals so she could be comfortable “good girl now let’s have something to eat before we leave “ hanna says taking Chloe down stairs 

“ it’s about five hours honey. “ mya said picking Jess up. Mya carries her downstairs and Sat her in the high chair and gave her what Hanna made. 

“ okay “ Chloe said following Hanna downstairs. “ where’s my cupcake I left it on the table “ Chloe ask. 

Jess took the bottle and stared to drink it as it had a full baby breakfast in it so should feel jess up easily 

“mama move it because your sister was trying to eat it “ hanna said with a small chuckle and takes Chloe to the kitchen and gives her the beacon sandwich once she sat down 

Mya drank some coffee and checked to see what else they needed to get around the house. 

“ oh that’s okay “ Chloe said down eating her sandwich. “ can I have some juice please. 

“That’s good to know “ hanna says grabbing a juice box and gave it to Chloe 

she then saw mya looking around and jokingly whisper to Mya “stop shopping in your mind we can deal with it when we’re back “ 

“Yes we are going now do you want to pick a toy you want to play with in the car also Chloe I want you to try and go potty first before we go “ hanna says 

“woom “ jess says as she lays her head on Mya shoulder 

My takes ness up there and gets her Nicky and pacifier. “ there you go sweetie. “ mya said tickling jess belly. Then brought  her downstairs. 

Chloe nodded. “ if I go does that mean no pull up “ Chloe ask as she goes.

Jess giggle when she was tickled before taking her toy and pacifier 

“no Chloe you will still be wearing it it’s a very long drive and we won’t be able to always stop at a bathroom so your wearing the pull up “ hanna says taking Chloe to the toilet and help her on it after pulling down her shorts and pull up 

Mya smiles and brought jess down the stairs. “ Hana and Chloe I’m going to the car “ mya yells to them taking Jess. 

Chloe sighed and went to the bathroom quickly. “ mama going to leave us “ Chloe said.

“Alright “ hanna yelled back then turn to back to Chloe “no she not she putting jess in the car and making sure she comfortable so don’t rush trying to go potty  “ hanna says 

jess saw the toys added to her car seat and smiled she wouldn’t be bored now in it she thought trying already to touch everything 

Mya smiles and out jess in her car seat seeing  she loved her toys in her car seat. Mya got her blanket and out a bottle next to her.

chloe sighed and finished going to the bathrooms “ okay she’s going leave now” Chloe says going to was her hands.

“No she won’t clam down Chloe “ hanna says helping drying her hands before taking her to the car and put her in her seat “hey I’m just going to lock up did you see I added TVs at the backs so the girls can watch tv too while we’re on the road “ hanna says to Mya 

jess snuggle down in her seat starting to touch the toys to see what they did 

“ I did see that and put in a movie for both the girls “ mya said making sure Jess was good then got  in the passenger seat. “ lest just hope she doesn’t get cranky during the arrive “ 

chloe say back. “ I love this movie “ Chloe says sitting back and enjoying it. 

Hanna nodded and went to lock up the house before returning to the car after one final check to make sure they had everything before getting in the car too “ I hope neither of them get cranky “ hanna says and starts up the car 

jess started sucking on her pacifier and watch the movie 

Mya sat back and talked to Hanna bout different things happily in the car. They were only in there for an hour. “ what kid do you think I it’s goin to be first jess or Chloe “

mya ask Hanna. 

Chloe continues to watch the movie getting bored.

“Chloe she older so gets bored more easily “ hanna says easily as she drove 

jess was still into the film so wasn’t getting bored yet but her stomach was starting to make sounds that made it known she was going to need to poop soon so far she been asleep every time she mess herself so it was going to be different if she did it while she was awake 

Hanna shrug as she drove she didn’t plan to stop yet for at least another hour yet so they would fine out 

jess let out a fart and started giggling while she blushing as it felt funny 

“she got gas is all you use to be worst when you where baby Chloe “ hanna said laughing opening the girls windows a bit so the car would air out 

jess was soon grunting after a while as her stomach got worst