LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“That’s real ?” Jess ask confused before turning to Chloe “um sure can I bring Micky to?” Jess ask shyly blushing as she did 

“I’m not really sure I guess that would be the best or one of us could see about getting a little time off so we can plan a little more “ hanna offered but felt the same way as Mya as she wasn’t sure 

“ yes they do it’s social  services for Little’s” Mya said before she walked out. 

“ yea you can. Do you like micky “

” we can’t really take time off work right now I’ll see if the have space in the daycare” Mia said 

“Yeah I always have “ jess says after nodding at Mya at what she said jess then stood up a little off balance cause of the diaper 

“it was just a suggestion but okay see if they do but we need a back up plan if there isn’t “ hanna says 

“If not jess can come to the school with me I can set her up a playpen and stuff then you take her when u pick up Chloe” mat said which sounded like a better plan. 

“ oh Micky is a cool show “ Chloe said bringing Jess up to her room which wasn’t to girly. “ look I got this micky  play tent wanna play in it “

“Sounds good for now we can see how it goes” hanna agrees then changes what there talking about “did you see her with the Micky toy that was so cute “ she says smiling 

Jess nodded about playing in the play tent as she waddles behind Chloe 

“Yes  did she is just the cutes little ever. After work tomorrow I’m going to go get her hair cut. She going to be cute with her little pigtails” mya said smiling “ but we need to do more shopping and jess going to sleep with us tonight “ 

chloe sets up the tent in her room and climbs in being excited.  “ micky mouse club house” Chloe giggles 

“I don’t think she the pigtails kind of girl Mya but I agree she needs a haircut “ hanna says “okay we could go all together or I’ll go if we do a list of things we need for jess” 

jess giggles too when Chloe says that she hadn’t giggle in a long time and it was nice too again 

“Alright let’s get the girls we will leave jess how she dress now and will wrap her in the blanket I just brought her should be fine and we can use Chloe old baby car seat “ hanna says 

jess kept laughing happily at time surprise she was actually having fun playing with Chloe like a actual child 

“Yeah that sounds good if anything jess will just have to sleep in the bed with us tonight how about after dinner we put a family movie so the girls can settle down also” hanna offers also 

“I’ll bring different snacks for jess and Chloe to have different opinions “ hanna says going to grab snacks 

jess stop playing as she had to pee but couldn’t use the diaper as she was adult still 

“ oh well let’s tell mommy “ Chloe said and taking Jess hand downstairs. 

“ mommy jess has to potty “ Chloe said telling mya. 

Mya looked down at Jess. “ well honey that’s what the diapers are for. “ Mia said picking her up. “ I know it’s knee but you have to get use to it” 

Jess had pee a little when she was pick up which made her blush more “but I’m a big girl I don’t want to use a diaper I want to use the potty “Jess mumble and pouted with out noticing she was or how childish she sounded when she said that 

hanna moved Chloe to where they set up the bored game to give Jess a little privacy even if it wasn't much “ so Chloe how do you feel having a little sister?” Hanna ask to make sure Chloe was okay with this 

“ I know honey but you can’t use the potty. We have to keep you in diapers for now then in couple months will potty train you “ nya said kissing Jess. She get jess Diaper. “ it looks like you already use it “ 

“ I like having a little sister I want another sister littler than Jess to “ Chloe said excited. 

“You scared me when you pick me up I’m not use to being pick up “Jess said pouting when Mya pointed out she already pee in the diaper a little Jess hid her face in Mya once it seem clear she wasn’t going to be aloud to use the toilet and she still had to go badly so finely gave in and use her diaper 

“oh no two little girls who can cause trouble is enough for now “Hanna said with a laugh but was glad Chloe wasn’t jealous of having a sister 

“ I’m sorry “ mya said rubbing Jess back. When Jess wet her diaper smiled. “ see not that bad now let’s go play the game you only wet once and need to get use to sitting in a wet diaper “ 

chloe frowned. “ but why not mommy jess is really good “ 

“I don’t wanna get use to sitting in a wet diaper “ Jess whines unhappily as she kept hidden in Mya not wanting to leave her hidding spot 

“I know she is honey but two children is enough for me and mama “ Hanna says 

Jess didn’t want to seem more childish but cuddling did seem like a good idea more so while Mya rub her back “ can we my Micky from upstairs too ?” Jess ask shyly blushing as she already said the toy was already hers 

“good girl but I’m glad you like having a sister and your being nice to each other “ hanna says 

Mya went upstairs to get Jess micky. She walked back three the dining room where the game was set up. “ hey you guys start jess needs a little mama time “ Mia said going to the living room. 

Chloe looked at mya. “ why does Jess need mama time doesn’t she want to play the game “ she asked. 

Jess took her toy as she cuddle shyly into Mya still not happy to be in a wet diaper but feeling a little better cuddling with Mya 

“she does but this is all new to her honey so she just needs some cuddles first as she gets use to everything she will play with us in a little bit” hanna explains