LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Oh is that so does that mean shoes are going to be a fight now “ hanna says with a laugh giving jess feet a tickle also before taking Chloe to look for snacks for the trip tomorrow 

jess started laughing and wiggling about and made some noises too 

Mya goes over and gets bottle of waters and apple juice then her and Hanna ice tea. “ okay I’ll stand in line while you pick something then and get Chloe thing “ mya said to Hanna.  

She smiled down at Jess. “ your so cute “ she cooed. 

“Alright then we will be right back “ hanna says taking Chloe with her picking up a couple of things for her and Mya before going to get Chloe cupcake 

jess blush when Mya called her cute but hopefully she could use it to get a cookie “cookie?” Jess ask looking at Mya cutely batting her eye lashes 

Mya smiles at jess she couldn’t say know to that. “ okay you can have a cookie I’ll call mommy. “ she called Hanna to tell her about the cookie. 

“ can I get a chocolate cupcake”

Hanna pick up her phone she agreed to get Jess a cookie then hangs up and turn to Chloe “Okay you can have that one “ hanna says and picks up a sugar cookie for jess as best and grab Chloe her cupcake before walking back to Mya and jess where 

Jess giggled and cutely batted her eye lashes again at hanna “cookie?” She ask in cute voice seeing hanna holding it 

“aww here baby here your cookie “ hanna says handing the cookie to Jess after the woman rang it up first then turn to Mya “we need to be careful that little trick may be the death of us “ she joke lightly with a laugh as she packs the bags while the women rings up every hanna then gave Chloe her cupcake too after she paid for the shopping 

Hanna nodded and walk out holding Chloe hand taking her to the car and help her in her seat 

jess started to eat her cookie happily kicking her legs softly as she did 

Mya got in the driver seat and started to drive home. “ Chloe can you take Jess inside while mommy and I grab the bags “ mya asked. 

“ I will “ Chloe said grabbing Jess hand inside th house she sat her on the play mat. Chloe started to eat her cupcake.

Jess waddle along with Chloe nibbling on her cookie as she drop down on the play mat 

Hanna started to grab the  heavier bags to take in “what a day shopping with a dash of heart attack “ hanna says shaking her head with a soft laugh 

Mya starts to laugh to. “ I know it was a good day though. I hope the kids are tired so we can start packing “ mya said to Hanna as she brought everything in. 

Chloe sat and ate her cupcake. “ is you cookie good “ Chloe asked her turning on the tv. 

“Well they both nap not long ago so I don’t think so “ Hanna points out as she carries bag in too 

jess nodded holding it out for Chloe to try as jess was a slow eater so there plenty to shear with Chloe still 

“You mean wishful thinking “ hanna tease going back to get the last few bits 

jess nods and say  “Tay “ before going back to eating her cookie and watches the tv 

Hanna lock up the car then went inside seeing Chloe “Chloe honey sit up if your still eating “ hanna says to her 

jess was sitting on her play mat zone in to the tv 

“Okay if you don’t anymore and won’t eat it later throw it away Chloe  “ hanna says 

jess finely finishes her cookie and lays on her tummy watching tv 

“Sure” hanna says and grabs it and carefully picks up Chloe too to take her up to bed she handed the bathing suit to Mya then took Chloe to her room 

jess was still wide awake playing with her stuff toys when she notice no one was around crawl up to where Chloe left her cupcake and started to eat it