LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Mya was done eating when Jess  was done filling her diaper. “ umm I think we got everything. Oh wait we need to stop at the grocery store to get snacks for the drive and jess more food “ mya says going to take Jess to get changed. 

“ okay as long as I can pick something I like “ Chloe says.

“Alright that won’t take too long “ hanna says to Mya hanna then turns to Chloe “if you ask nicely for something then maybe you can get to pick something “ hanna tells her finishing off lunch and calls the waiter over to get the check 

Mya laid jess in the changing table and started to change her diaper while she was still sleeping.   

Chloe thought about it for a second. “ can I please get something from the store”

Nah quickly changed jess then laid her back in the stroller and pushed her out to Hanna. “ you guys ready to “ mya said.

chloe nodded and got down and saw a gym ball machine. “ can I get one gym ball please “ she asked. 

Jess had woken up by the time she was being push out of the bathroom and so was just laying in the stroller looking up sucking on her pacifier for a bit to wake up then sat up smiling feeling better then before and stared to look around 

“yeah we are ready “ hanna says getting up to leave with Mya before turning to Chloe “you may but if you get that you can’t get something at the store are you sure you want a gum ball ?” Hanna ask Chloe to give the choice as hanna and Mya wanted her to make choices at time to show Chloe she couldn’t always get everything she wanted 

Jess nodded with a dopey smile not saying anything as there where Amazons around them 

“Alright then” hanna says with a smile and walks out holding Chloe hand and back to the car 

Mya puts jess in the car. “ do you think it will be better tomorrow if we turn Jess caraway so it’s not rear facing” mya asked Hanna. 

Chloe climbed in her seat and waited to be buckled.

“I’m not sure I thought we had it that way as it was easier but I don’t mind she still going to need to attach toys we got for it so she won’t be fussy tomorrow “ hanna says as she buckled Chloe in her seat

jess tried sitting up in her seat getting bored always being on her back ‘I can see why real babies got fussy always being on there backs it’s boring ‘ she thought 

“ yea I think we still have Chloe’s in the basement. “‘Mya says as she gives jess her mucky. She tickled her a little then kisses her cheek. 

“ there’s my happy baby “ may cooed as she got in the front. 

Chloe sat and was getting tired so closed her eyes and went to sleep. 

“Those are too girly for jess that why we brought her new ones remember “ hanna says as she gets in the car 

“mama” jess cooed back at Mya as she took Micky and cuddle with him 

“Well we have done a lot of shopping the last few days so I’m not shock “ hanna said with a small laugh before looking at Chloe in her mirror “okay honey we’re re almost at the store I’ll take you potty there “ hanna says seeing that they weren’t far anyway 

Mya looked at her phone. Then smiled. “ they just put a water slide for the kids in the pool at the beach house “ mya said. 

Chloe started to whine. “ I really have to go “ she said.

“Oh that be nice for them “ hanna says smiling “hold on honey a few more minutes “ hanna says to Chloe as she pulls in and starts to find a space to park 

Hanna nodded and stop the car got out then got Chloe out and fast walk to the store and took Chloe right to the bathroom 

jess was trying to see if could reach and grab her feet having gotten the baby shoes she had been wearing off 

Chloe barely made it the bathroom. “ I had to go really bad “ Chloe said as she was washing her hands. 

Mya parked the car and went to go get Jess out. She smiled at her trying to get her feet. “ I think someone discovered how to get her shoes off and play with her feet. “ mya said as she tickled jess feet then took her out the cart. 

“You should of said something before we left...I should of made you go potty before we left “ hanna says helping Chloe with her  hands 

jess giggle happily sounding like actual child laugh from being tickled 

Mya pushes the cart to the baby food  section. “ wanna try some yumm sweet potato “. Mya asked jess putting  it in the cart. 

Chloe nodded. “ can I  get a cupcake from the bakery please “ Chloe asked.

Jess thought about it then just shrug since Mya put it in anyway so she guess it wasn’t really a question 

“yes you may but we will grab it at the end before we go pay “ hanna says taking Chloe to where Mya and jess was 

Mya kept going down she got jess the apple sauce pouches for tomorrow and baby puffs for her.  “ I’m almost done shopping for Jess then Chloe can pick out a couple snacks.” Mya said once she saw them.

“Okay make sure to get different stuff you know how babies can be like one thing one moment then hate it the next “ hanna says chuckling as she remembered Chloe being like that “oh I said Chloe could have a cupcake before we go pay  “ hanna whispers to Mya 

“ yea I know I got her lots of options. I think she will like it. “ mya said tickling jess a little. “ someone found her toes in the car “ mya told Hanna then nodded about the cupcake. 

Chloe held Hanna hand looking at the food.