LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“Awww” jess says with pout as she didn’t want to nap 

“Okay Chloe we are going home so I’ll make you something then “ hanna says and helps Mya put things away in the car 

“Yeah sounds good if Jess can stay wake “ Hanna says with a chuckle at the end 

jess saw Mya looking at her so cover her face with her blanket when she felt herself going to yawn 

Hanna nodded still chuckling at how jess was trying to stay wake as she park the car 

jess was rubbing her eyes pouting as sleep was getting harder to fight off more she tried 

Jess whine a bit but so was laying her head on Mya shoulder and hide into her neck still rubbing her eyes yawning loudly 

“yeah so do I “ hanna agrees getting Chloe out of the car and takes her hand 

Mya got jess pacifier so she could suck it and go to sleep as she rubbed and patted her back. “ it’s okay honey go nite nite “ may cooed as they sat at the table. 

Chloe sat down in one of the chairs. 

“ I like the chicken noodle soup.”

“Blankie and Micky mama “ jess whine over tried now as she stuck on her pacifier 

“Yeah it is nice here there soups is that what you want for lunch Chloe ?” Hanna ask when she sat down 

Jess mumble behind her pacifier again but finely fell asleep in Mya arms 

“okay honey you can have that and what do you want to drink milk ,juice or water?” Hanna ask her 

Mya smiles when Jess is finally sleeping. 

“ I should have brought her stroller in so I can lay her down “ mya said to Hanna. 

“ I want grape juice please “ Chloe says as she starts to color her menu. 

“I’ll go get it now Chloe wants chicken noodle soup and grap juice and I’ll have what ever your having if you can order while I do “ hanna says getting up to go back to the car to get Jess stroller 

Hanna came back in pushing the stroller next to Mya “I’m glad we never got rid of this stroller when Chloe got to big for the baby stroller for the toddler one” hanna says to Mya as she sits down again 

Mya Laos the stroller back and put jess in it. “ same here it’s perfect for her. Hopefully she gets a good nap. We don’t her waking up cranky “ Mya tells Hanna. 

Chloe looked up. “ mommy look I spelled beach “ Chloe said even though she spelled it like this. Beech 

“If anything soon as she gets some food she be happy again” hanna says before turning to Chloe and look with a smile “almost honey it’s b.e.a.c.h but you where super close so good girl “ hanna says very proud how well Chloe spelling was going at her age 

“ I think Chloe might be ready to start big girl school “ mya said to Hanna more than Chloe. 

Chloe fixed it than looked up at mya and smiled. “ really I can’t wait “ she said happily.

“Yeah maybe “ hanna says as she eats 

jess started to wiggle around in her sleep letting out soft grunts as she turns over onto her tummy butt in the air 

Mya bears jess moving around and noticed her diaper. “ I’ll change her after I’m done “ mya said after she was almost done. 

Chloe continues to eat her soup. “ are we doing more shopping or can i ride my out front.”

Jess let out a few more grunts before she finely mess her diaper 

“I’m not sure if we are still shopping or not “ hanna says to chole then turns to Mya “are we still shopping after lunch and changing jess or we just going home ?” Hanna ask Mya