LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

“ good idea “ mya said going to get run to the toy aisle she saw Jess siting she went over and picked her up. “ Chloe what were you thinking you scared me have to death “ mya said yelling at Chloe like she never  did before because she was so scared. 

Chloe didn’t know what was wrong but she didn’t know what she was getting yelled at. 

Hanna pick chole up and gave her a spank not hard enough to hurt just to make chole jump “chole what you did was wrong you scared me and your mama to death and it was very dangerous to just take your baby sister and walk off with out tell us where you went anything could of happen “ hanna explains to Chloe 

Jess didn’t get what was going or why Mya and Hanna was so upset not use to people caring about her 

Mya looked at jess. “ your in trouble too you don’t get out the stroller by yourself “ mya said rubbing jess back hugging her really tight to. 

Chloe jumped when she was smacked and started to cry. “ I just wanted to look at the toys with jess “ Chloe saidS

Jess hug Mya back seeing her upset upset jess as she didn’t like seeing Mya and Hanna sad 

“and that’s fine Chloe but you should of told us that and one of us could of taken you over here instead of going on your own “ hanna explains 

“Then back to the toys and we should look to see what we can get if we take Jess into the water with us “ hanna says putting Chloe in the cart seat and starts pushing it towards the toys again 

“No little nut aloud with out a big” jess says after shaking her head before looking around again “mama duckie” jess says pointing to a bag of rubber ducks 

“Yay duckies” jess said with a smile not upset that she never been to the beach before as in her mind at lest you can’t be upset by something you never known 

Jess made a face thinking about it before trying to make quacking sounds with a giggle 

“yeah I think so too “ hanna says looking at everything they had 

Mya started to pay for everything then went to the car with the stuff. “ it’s almost someone nap time “ mya told Jess as she put her in the car. 

Chloe was just looking around. 

“Sissy?” Jess ask when Mya said it was someone nap time knowing Mya meant her but she wasn’t sleepy 

hanna walk out behind Mya carrying Chloe still to the car and puts her in the car