LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little attonery in need of a loving home

Lillybaby

Chloe listened to half the story before she was out for the night. 

Mya finished cleaning then started to make a list of everything they needed. 

“ hey I was thinking we keep Chloe home to tomorrow its Friday. Then we can leave early Saturday. “Mya tells Hanna. 

Hanna kiss Chloe on the head after making sure she was tuck in before leaving to go downstairs 

“I don’t see why not that will make it easier to get everything done with both girls already with us I’ll call her teacher and tell her Chloe won’t be in “ hanna says 

“Hopefully but maybe if we pack stuff for the girls to keep them from being fussy like a car pack with activity’s and stuff in them to them both happy “ hanna says offering a idea 

“Yeah not just them us too” hanna points out before they went to sleep for the night 

jess woke up early the next morning and sat up between hanna and Mya playing with her Micky mouse 

Jess hadn’t been out back yet so nodded happily to go see what was out there 

hanna felt the bed move cause of Mya and woke up “what’s wrong?” She mumble her voice full of sleep 

Chloe finished eating her cereal and cleaned up what she spilled. “ okay but we need to get dressed first “ Chloe said. 

Mya looked at Hanna. “ Jess not in the bed “ mya said going to look for her downstairs.  She found her on the floor eating with Chloe. “ morning girls” mya said.

Jess was still eating finding it hard to do cause of her small hands but nodded at Chloe 

hanna got up too and went with Mya yawning 

“mama mommy” jess said smiling brightly when she saw both of them